• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

E is for Ebola (Dallas TX)

WFFaithful

Reaction score
"RUSH: Now, some predictions as to the way this is gonna go because of political correctness....

If Ebola starts spreading quickly in the United States, and if the death toll rises rapidly, I want you to be prepared for the fact that this will be a disease created by the CIA or other powerful majorities for the purposes of wiping out minorities. That is how it will be -- and not in kookville. This will be mainstream stuff. College professors will tell their students this.

Others will discuss it on cable television, much like they discuss the "art" in a movie on how to assassinate George W. Bush. They will discuss whether or not we need to consider such theories; could they, in fact, be possible. In fact this prediction's already beginning to come true because Calypso Louie, "Minister Farrakhan" of the Nation of Islam, is already saying so.

The CIA created AIDS, too. It's out there now, and Calypso Louie, think of him as a kook, if you will, but he's got followers that believe everything he says. They tell other people who believe what they say and it mushrooms."

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2014/10/02/ebola_predictions_you_can_bank_on

Last edited:
The Frontline piece on this already scooped Limbaugh. In African nations where it's rampant, there are already protests that it's either fake and the care workers are actually just there to steal blood OR that it's a government ploy to eliminate dissension. I love that Liberia wants to prosecute the dumbass in Texas who deliberately lied on his immigration forms before flying to the US. Willful ignorance deserves what it gets.

"RUSH: Now, some predictions as to the way this is gonna go because of political correctness....

If Ebola starts spreading quickly in the United States, and if the death toll rises rapidly, I want you to be prepared for the fact that this will be a disease created by the CIA or other powerful majorities for the purposes of wiping out minorities. That is how it will be -- and not in kookville. This will be mainstream stuff. College professors will tell their students this.

Others will discuss it on cable television, much like they discuss the "art" in a movie on how to assassinate George W. Bush. They will discuss whether or not we need to consider such theories; could they, in fact, be possible. In fact this prediction's already beginning to come true because Calypso Louie, "Minister Farrakhan" of the Nation of Islam, is already saying so.

The CIA created AIDS, too. It's out there now, and Calypso Louie, think of him as a kook, if you will, but he's got followers that believe everything he says. They tell other people who believe what they say and it mushrooms."

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2014/10/02/ebola_predictions_you_can_bank_on

I wonder who else would fit that description....

The Frontline piece on this already scooped Limbaugh. In African nations where it's rampant, there are already protests that it's either fake and the care workers are actually just there to steal blood OR that it's a government ploy to eliminate dissension. I love that Liberia wants to prosecute the dumbass in Texas who deliberately lied on his immigration forms before flying to the US. Willful ignorance deserves what it gets.

So they want the guy with Ebola back to prosecute for lying...done and done.

Why do we have to imprison the most unfortunate among us? Why can't we, as a society, attack the root cause of bloody diarrhea in Africa by raising taxes on the rich here?

Why do we have to imprison the most unfortunate among us? Why can't we, as a society, attack the root cause of bloody diarrhea in Africa by raising taxes on the rich here?

WITH A GUN

Weak, even for you.

And I'm all for building a huge fuckoff wall on Texas' Northern border.

Honest question and apologies if this has been answered before: are you actually an MD/Practicing Physician?

Honest question and apologies if this has been answered before: are you actually an MD/Practicing Physician?

Pretty sure he does tattoo removal in a storage unit somewhere WITH A GUN.

ebola-meme.jpg

Let's just start with the fact that Ebola is not going to spread here in the US, and ignore the rest of the bullshit.

Gotta wonder what remains of GOP establishment/leadership really thinks of Rush. He pimps fringe primary candidates who can't even win primaries, let alone general elections. Seems much more aligned with a conservative party that would be to the right of the current GOP. Has managed to mine a small, but lucrative niche, but he's not doing the current GOP any favors.

Back