• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

E is for Ebola (Dallas TX)

Farrakhan is already on board:
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/oct/2/rev-louis-farrakhan-calls-ebola-a-race-targeting-b/

In an article, Mr. Farrakhan argues that the United States “has a desire for world depopulation” by using bioweapons “such as Ebola and AIDS, which are race targeting weapons.”

“There is a weapon that can be put in a room where there are Black and White people, and it will kill only the Black and spare the White, because it is a genotype weapon that is designed for your genes, for your race, for your kind,” he writes.

He's onto something here. Ebola and AIDS have never infected or killed a pale face. Farrakhan is certainly an expert on epidemiology and race. He's white, Jewish, Caribbean, and African all in one.

Amazingly, it appears we had this advanced bit of technology back in 1920. Ebola must be the 2nd attempt since AIDs didn't wipe out all of Africa.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/s...at-led-to-pandemic-study-reveals-9770552.html
A genetic analysis of thousands of individual viruses has confirmed beyond reasonable doubt that HIV first emerged in Kinshasa, the capital of the Belgian Congo, in about 1920 from where it spread via the colonial railway network to other parts of central Africa.

Yes. Public health measures are always the first things I think of when it comes to restraining the growth of government.

So it's "smaller government for the things that aren't important in my opinion like health care, education, public assistance...," eh?

Where's your love for the public health measure called ACA?

So it's "smaller government for the things that aren't important in my opinion like health care, education, public assistance...," eh?

Where's your love for the public health measure called ACA?

I just want my government to get the ebola vomit off the sidewalk.

I was mislead. We need to believe Charles Taylor. These photos just show workers hosing down a sidewalk bare outside an ebola residence like they do every single day in every city in America.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/01/health/ebola-us-reader-questions/index.html

How long can Ebola live on a surface?
In one study by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Ebola virus lived on a surface in a perfectly controlled environment for up to six days. But the environment at an airport, for example, or a school is not perfectly suited to support viruses.
Studies done in Ebola Treatment Units in Africa, CDC spokeswoman Abbigail Tumpey says, show the virus can live on surfaces for a few hours at most.
"Ebola is a vicious virus inside the body, but it dies very quickly on surfaces," she said. "It' s not a hardy virus. It's a very wimpy virus."
Ebola is easily destroyed outside of the body, experts say. UV light, heat and exposure to oxygen all deactivate the virus over time.
CDC Director Dr. Thomas Frieden said that while it's theoretically possible for someone to catch Ebola by touching a surface that an infected patient sneezed on, for example, past outbreaks have shown that direct contact with a patient's bodily fluids is the way the virus is spread.

What did the studies show about how long the Ebola virus can live in vomit on a sidewalk in the Dallas, TX area? Syphilis lives in vomit for a long time down there.

They couldn't find any Syphilis having Ebola vomit in Texas so the there aren't any studies.

Back