• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Election Day 2018

45569163_10217393239044033_120010826588356608_n.jpg

White women.

Expected

MDMH nailed the narrow Latino spread though.
If we just concede that 75% of white people are hopeless Republican shitheads, you can point to conservative latinos as being responsible for defeating Gillum and Beto.

Dems officially take the House with net gain of 23.

100 women have officially been elected to the house.

Its about time we stop politically differentiating white men & women. They're both equally terrible and complicit.

I bet if you broke it down by education, just like with Trump, most of the white support comes from those without college degrees.

Damn, my congressman is going to be a shady grifter Nazi ( KS-2 ). With Kelly winning the governorship, thought that the seat could be flipped. Polling was +D going into the day as well.

I bet if you broke it down by education, just like with Trump, most of the white support comes from those without college degrees.
I'd bet that evangelical christianity is a stronger indicator of conservativism than college education. Just 7% of Democrat voters are white christian evangelicals, but 33% of Republicans are.

That’s pretty true I mean you overcame an awful awful fucking districting map all over the countries. Also is Steve king going to lose, that would be a nice fuck you win.

Its about time we stop politically differentiating white men & women. They're both equally terrible and complicit.

No. White women are a huge swing demographic. In some places they swing hard left and are winning districts thought to be unwinnable. In other places, they basically magnify the votes of their husbands and fathers.

If we just concede that 75% of white people are hopeless Republican shitheads, you can point to conservative latinos as being responsible for defeating Gillum and Beto.

Definitely. Democrats haven't done the work to attract Latino voters. They don't realize that plenty of Latino voters could give two shits about Hondurans. They could care less about Mexicans. Many of them are shitty psuedo-Christians with just as much hate in their heart as the next conservative white guy. The Latino voters they could win need good reasons to vote.

This is what it comes down to. MDMH's #allwhitewomen stance is just dumb. Educated white women are doing the bulk of the leg work in the Democratic Party.

Do Latinos and Blacks generally like each other? I always assumed the answer is no, and that was a problem for the Dems. But that take was probably just from The Shield.

Back