• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Election Day 2018

Progressive agenda: Cut military spending in half. Or 66%. Spin it as giving up on the middle east and bringing home your sons and daughters. Gives everyone someone to feel better than (middle easterners). Deploy em at the border instead for alot cheaper, and taking that issue from the Pubs too. (everyone thinks our borders should be secure, who cares if its stupid, cut it back in 15 years). Cut taxes for the poors, raise it on the top 1% and pay for every progressive desire you want.

Last edited:
Abrams looks like she's going to lose bigly, but Kemp's underhanded shenanigans a couple days ago + systemic voter suppression for blacks was always going to make that likely.

Looks like Florida and Georgia are still racist, glad to know the Southeast is exactly how we left it in 2016.

Progressive agenda: Cut military spending in half. Or 66%. Spin it as giving up on the middle east and bringing home your sons and daughters. Deploy em at the border instead for alot cheaper, and taking that issue from the Pubs. Cut taxes for the poors, raise it on the top 1% and pay for every progressive desire you want.

We can’t cut our defense spending that much if the rest of the Western world still relies on the US to subsidize their defense budgets.

We can’t cut our defense spending that much if the rest of the Western world still relies on the US to subsidize their defense budgets.

Take 1: Defending against what? Everyone’s wasting money at this point. We’re either gonna nuke each other or not.

Take 2: Trump’s populist making them pay us to defend em is a good nationalist take. Dems should agree

Take 1: Defending against what? Everyone’s wasting money at this point. We’re either gonna nuke each other or not.

Take 2: Trump’s populist making them pay us to defend em is a good nationalist take. Dems should agree

Take 3: Providing reasonable amounts of security to other countries has prevented WW3...saving both money and lives.

Damned Walker in Wisconsin just keeps cutting into the Democratic candidate's lead. He's now within 8,000 votes. I'm really hoping he loses, but with about 10% of the precincts left to report it's looking iffy. Turns out the Midwest wasn't such a great place for governor's races after all - Ohio, Iowa, South Dakota, and Oklahoma all went red. At least Michigan and Kansas are blue.

Good grief. Both Chris Collins and Duncan Hunter win.

Hunter doesn't really shock me. Collins feels like it should be a little surprising, but when considering it alongside the last 2-3 years of America, it doesn't really.

Damned Walker in Wisconsin just keeps cutting into the Democratic candidate's lead. He's now within 8,000 votes. I'm really hoping he loses, but with about 10% of the precincts left to report it's looking iffy. Turns out the Midwest wasn't such a great place for governor's races after all - Ohio, Iowa, South Dakota, and Oklahoma all went red. At least Michigan and Kansas are blue.

Latest update has it within 2,000

So I have done some recon on Wisconsin, and the 3 counties that do not have any results in yet have a combined population of around 90-100,000 and seem to be at least a little bit Republican. Does not bode well. Feels a lot like 2016.

Florida is also such a piece of shit state. I want to stop supporting it with my tourism dollars.

Don't forget Illinois

But this was tweeted 20 min ago.

Jacob S. segment on MSNBC was fucking hilarious. I can't believe they let him into the Orange County vote counting center

Florida is also such a piece of shit state. I want to stop supporting it with my tourism dollars.

It’s all olds. Just propose to drastically cut social security and Medicare for olds today to pay for better benefits for millennials. Lower the benefit age for people born after 1980 to 55. Fuck the boomers, that’ll get out the youngins to vote and the olds are too far gone.

This is for Massholes -

I'm kind of surprised "No" won Q1 so bigly. It seemed to be pretty evenly split in the very statistically sound assessment I did sampling about 5 different people. Q2 seemed like a :jerkit: question "Oh by all means, form a committee!". I'm even more surprised Q3 won by the smallest margin of the questions. It's hard to believe about 1/3 of voters are basically bkf types regarding trans.

I'm pissed that Shiva fucktard got 3% of votes, I was hoping he'd get something like 3 votes total

People that vacation in FL, where are you going and what are you doing? Miami is gross, the Keys have no beaches, the beaches are trashy, the few that aren’t trashy are basically retirement homes, and Disney is a parking lot with long lines of fat trashy people and obnoxious kids.

Only thing I’m seeing good with Florida is a January golf trip, is there something I’m missing?

End hot take.

Back