• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

EMERGENCY BACK UP Wake Forest vs #8 Louisville game thread

Collins only has one "foul."

BC's strategy is obviously to make the game as ugly as possible and foul more than the refs are willing to call. Need to keep attacking the basket and start fouling some of these fuckers out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BC +1100 / Wake -3000 to win the game. That's crazy.

No it's not. What has BC shown that is sustainable? Wake has been fine and leads comfortably. What about BC (without their best player) really worries you as a Wake fan?

The answer is nothing. We coast in the 2nd half.

This team needs to play faster and share the basketball more. We avg 15 asst / gm and have 5 right now. Cut the damn turns, get the offense running through JC and share the rock.

Would be nice if we could actually D up and force a few T/O's for easy buckets, release a bit of the pressure.

Hopefully that was nothing but a rope-a-dope, but why do I feel like we'll be the dopes for thinking this was an easy game?

No it's not. What has BC shown that is sustainable? Wake has been fine and leads comfortably. What about BC (without their best player) really worries you as a Wake fan?

We're fucked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, yeah... but you want me to lay $300 to win $10?

Just saying +1100 seems like good value.

I did nothing.

did we forget how to play basketball overnight? We look like shit. For the love of God just get a one point win.

These vibes need to turn RIGHT the fuck around. Lets go guys. We haven't come this far to flame out a team that redacted beat regularly.

Back