• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

EMERGENCY BACK UP Wake Forest vs #8 Louisville game thread

Need to keep attacking the basket. They are in major foul trouble and have already lost one key player. Another key player or two and we will be playing against 8th and 9th players on the roster.

kind of sad that a 9 win team playing without their best player wants it more than a bubble team. flat out embarrasing

The Deacon fan in me that has experienced the last 7 years fully expects we lose this game in a depressing fashion, sit home for the NCAA's and wave goodbye to Collins. Prove me wrong Deacs.

Last edited:
Good lord. Winning by 6. Spread for first half was 7? Lots of chicken littles here. I've been a WFU fan forever, and I get it, but this is ridiculous.

After 30+ years of this crap. Are you serious?

The Deacon fan in me that has experience the last 7 years fully expects we lose this game in a depressing fashion, sit home for the NCAA's and wave goodbye to Collins. Prove me wrong Deacs.

You mean 37 years.

It would be one thing if BC was just the better team. But they're not. They absolutely suck and we're letting them stay in this game because we're too damn lazy to care enough to do the proper things like taking care of the damn ball.

Back