• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

EMERGENCY Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to see TOOL once in my life. There was a great TOOL/Live tour that came through Tucson when I was in high school but I didn't go. Then TOOL got pissed because all the TOOL fans were railing on Live. Throwing Copper wasn't a bad record actually. A buddy of mine, a native of the indigenous variety, really dug Live and I think even taped their first album for me, too, which I remember being ok, too, but this was 20 years ago.

Last edited:
hops and I had an excellent boards rapport and I'm kind of respected around here. She should have asked for help is she was feeling nervous and I could have reach out to whatever jerk(s) were bothering her and asked them to stop. Fuckin moonz I bet.

Her theory is that even in 2017 some girls think wearing thongs is slutty and are kind of prudes. I don't know if I subscribe to that theory or not and don't really care but it's food for thought.

Yeah, I would also agree to this. If you can't recognize the functional point of wearing a thong over other kinds of underwear, you're high on the prude spectrum.

That said, other than CLT stuff which is always awesome, hops wasn't all that exciting of a poster nttawwt

Can we please stop talking the natural guys? Some of us have SOs who live in other cities that we're not going to see for another 9 days.

Yeah, I would also agree to this. If you can't recognize the functional point of wearing a thong over other kinds of underwear, you're high on the prude spectrum.

I'm as far away from a fashion expert as anyone can possibly get, but I just feel like wearing "normal"/traditional underwear when wearing yoga pants or leggings is just absurd. You have to know that it looks ridiculous right?

Some of us don't have SOs - it's cool keep talking whatever ya know

oh no! i have a missed call on my work phone!

it's 4:26 on a friday you ain't gettin that call back sry

I'm as far away from a fashion expert as anyone can possibly get, but I just feel like wearing "normal"/traditional underwear when wearing yoga pants or leggings is just absurd. You have to know that it looks ridiculous right?

I mean, I definitely agree with you... but I see it all over the place so other folks clearly didn't get the memo.

Can we please stop talking the natural guys? Some of us have SOs who live in other cities that we're not going to see for another 9 days.

sounds like a personal problem, amigo.

for those of you going to boston calling, see PUP

they rule a lot

wow this dropdown menu is very sexual

gDPT8DE.png

Yep someone is going need to do some serious premium CT stalking to find out

Or we could figure out where Sleepy went

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back