• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

End of Va Tech Game, Handshake Line

So people were really upset that the reffs didn't call a foul on that play?

P.S. I think you forgot to include the audio channel in the video.

Watching Cav whiff on a 1 footer that badly makes me cringe. Every time.

This caught my eye right after the game -- Bzz sulking like a child. It was just so unprofessional, and on TV. Great culture change, right from the top.

Did not realize how awful Cav's putback attempt was. He literally airballed a 1-foot shot long and hit the corner of the glass on the other side of the backboard. How is that even possible from that close.

Did not realize how awful Cav's putback attempt was. He literally airballed a 1-foot shot long and hit the corner of the glass on the other side of the backboard. How is that even possible from that close.

Because his butthole had the exact opposite reaction as jaybone's does when gaybone enters the room

It was actually a big mistake to not have Devin in there for the tip in. Dude had I think two tip ins already in this game. I think it is the role of an assistant to go to the head coach on a timeout and suggest a lineup. They fucked it up. Should have been Rountree/CMM (debateable), Devin, Cav/CMM, McKie, and CJ. Would not have had Chase in there because he hadn't hit dick all day. I probably would have suggested CJ, McKie, CMM, Devin and either Rountree or Cav, probably Rountree

It was actually a big mistake to not have Devin in there for the tip in. Dude had I think two tip ins already in this game. I think it is the role of an assistant to go to the head coach on a timeout and suggest a lineup. They fucked it up. Should have been Rountree/CMM (debateable), Devin, Cav/CMM, McKie, and CJ. Would not have had Chase in there because he hadn't hit dick all day. I probably would have suggested CJ, McKie, CMM, Devin and either Rountree or Cav, probably Rountree

Never a problem for you, jb!

In all fairness, I would imagine he was just trying to get the shot (or tap or whatever you would call it) out of his hand as quickly as possible to make sure he beat the clock. I'm sure he had no idea how much time was left, just that it had to be a second or less left. It would have been nice for him to at least try to bank it from that angle, but it wasn't like he had time to come down with it and then go back up with it.

I too blame the assistants. Those jerks.

It's never his fault!
It's never his faaauuulllttttt
Jeffrey [Redacted]
It's never his fault.

I think he knows the exact number of games he has to win to save his job. Losing this game hurt his chance to get there quite a bit.

I highly doubt that.

Darn, didn't realize it was already posted

bz-handshake-l.gif

tumblr_m3cmo9Sqi11qfcc2a.gif

I too blame the assistants. Those jerks.

It's never his fault!
It's never his faaauuulllttttt
Jeffrey [Redacted]
It's never his fault.

Didn't mean to imply that bzd is not to blame. Just pointing out common protocol at timeouts. We have fucked up our lineups several times this year off specialty plays and timeouts. Andre on the ball against Clemson with 1 second left on the clock comes to mind

I know % wise cab is the better foul shooter but devin's talent/ability at tip ins and rebounding totally usurps that.

Bzd needs to reassess how he comes to his specialty play lineups

Back