• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

End of Va Tech Game, Handshake Line

The whole "culture thing" is just some PR bullshit RW and his goonies came up with to sell his firing Dino and hiring his good friend, Bzzard. It's an absurd, ridiculous notion arrogantly designed to suggest "something" was wrong with Dino and his guys. Uh, guess all the surviving coaching staff have gone through some cultural evolution, right? Whatever. Bzz is a joke. I wish he would man up, admit he's in waaaaaay over his head, and resign with dignity. At least then he would be worthy of some respect. RW? Lost cause.

So people were really upset that the reffs didn't call a foul on that play?

P.S. I think you forgot to include the audio channel in the video.

There were quite a few with black and gold glasses on that thought if they called the foul on one end, they should call it on the other... but it was pretty plain to see that Devin flopped before he got set and undercut the shooter.

A play that he'll learn from. Think that's going to be called a blocking foul regardless of the clock/game-situation.

Here's the replay (with audio!):

First I've seen of either play...it takes some real gold fog to believe either of those calls should have gone the other way. Was I really that much of a homer back when I cared about WF basketball?

First I've seen of either play...it takes some real gold fog to believe either of those calls should have gone the other way. Was I really that much of a homer back when I cared about WF basketball?

agree

Remember when BeachBumDeac posted highlight clips threads?

Back