• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ESPN College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon (NWT, unfortunately)

I seriously find you to be the biggest peon piece of dog shit to ever grace these wake boards. I don't sit her gloating about Temple like you do for your incest driven, dumbass hillbilly university. Your school which has an insane amount of resources is in 3rd place of a god awful Big East. Keep patting yourself on the back you loser asshole.

If they had played like they did tonight they would have scored more against KSU and ORU as well. Much more aggressive and assertive, relentless pursuing the ball. Got to the line a lot, in the paint a lot.

Walk-on Paul Williamson got 19 minutes, much more than several other newcomers. Huggins doing just what I said, playing the guys that look like they want to give an effort. #2 in minutes was a guard that got 10 defensive rebounds.

If they'd shot FTs better they'd have had 105 or so. 20-35...ugh.

Work in progress.

I'm happy that your team beat a cupcake, but I'll reiterate that WVU is going to have a tough time scoring >65 in the Big East.

I seriously find you to be the biggest peon piece of dog shit to ever grace these wake boards. I don't sit her gloating about Temple like you do for your incest driven, dumbass hillbilly university. Your school which has an insane amount of resources is in 3rd place of a god awful Big East. Keep patting yourself on the back you loser asshole.

Yeah when I think schools that have everything they ever wanted for resources, I think West Virginia.

You're an idiot. WVU in 2009 was in the top 5 among BCS schools in lowest dollars spent/win.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=hruby/110128_college_football_budgets&sportCat=ncf

If that wasn't enough...

2009 -- Football expenses
Rutgers $19,217,487
Syracuse $16,420,281
Cincinnati $11,148,347
Connecticut $17,901,730
Louisville $15,582,161
Pittsburgh $21,312,076
S. Florida $12,657,523
West Virginia $13,230,226

To summarize, you are completely wrong.

I'm happy that your team beat a cupcake, but I'll reiterate that WVU is going to have a tough time scoring >65 in the Big East.

Quite possible. They only averaged 70 last year, but only gave up 65. What's more important than points per game is that the team figure out their turnover issues, which is mostly youth because they've got guys that can handle it, probably the most talent in that regard that Huggins has had at WVU. If they take care of the ball and rebound the ball, they'll be a typical Huggins team. The Final Four team was 12th in the Big East in field goal percentage. But they got second shots better than almost anyone in college basketball.

Back