• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ESPN's Greenberg slams Wake over Sarr

Didn't Chaundee enter the portal/NBA before 4/23?

Yea im sure Currie waited a month to fire Manning so we would keep Sarr, Greenberg is an idiot and that article couldn’t be any more false.

The bolded is all that really needs to be said about this.

RJ you need to respond in the to the guy that responded to your comment about having any proof to your statements, I’d start by asking him to provide his proof that the NCAA is out to get Kentucky.

RJ you need to respond in the to the guy that responded to your comment about having any proof to your statements, I’d start by asking him to provide his proof that the NCAA is out to get Kentucky.
I love reading other fanbases blogs during our coaching change.
99% of them knew jack shit about the internal details of Manning sucking, why we fired him, why guys were transferring, ect.
But they sure loved to give opinions though.
God, the internet is great. Lol

Take a look...

Fuck Greenberg, fuck Manning, fuck Wellman and fuck Sarr. At least we are in the national media again.

Let’s go Forbes! Tough skin baby.

Forbes was so pissed about Greenberg's harsh treatment of WFU that he immediately granted him an interview. Wait...what?

Yea im sure Currie waited a month to fire Manning so we would keep Sarr, Greenberg is an idiot and that article couldn’t be any more false.

Maybe someone should ask Mr. Baldy if it was fair to Forbes that he had no time to recruit Saar.

The UK article is indeed trash, but Greenberg did an interview w/ Forbes and they are clearly friendly.

Honestly, WGAF what he thinks anyway? He's an ex-coach that is paid to offer hot takes on topics he knows nothing about.

I'm guessing I shouldn't wear Wake gear next Spring when I go to Keeneland after my most recent post over there. I could be safe if MichDeac drives down to be my bodyguard.

RJ has been very nice and civil to you. If want that to stop, have at it.

Brain Damage- Brain Damage is being willfully ignorant of historical facts and acting like they didn't happen. Over and over you post lies that people have told you to spew that benefits them, but you are too gullible (I am being very nice saying this) and too lazy to challenge things that are spoon fed to you.

Can we ID a Kentucky fan from that site and just trade them for RJ?

Back