• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Everyone just watch the Miami game.....

Roy is an average of a coach as you'll see. Been saying this for years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am i an asshole for wanting them to lose so our win doesn't look as good? That looked like one of the worst UNC teams since the D'oh days...

Canes are in Year 1 of their COMPLETE rebuild and are competitive with UNC and the Cuse ON THE ROAD. They play great defense and can rebound. Fuck everything about our program right now.

Last edited:
Canes are in Year 1 of their COMPLETE rebuild and are competitive with UNC and the Cuse. They play great defense and can rebound. Fuck everything about our program right now.

Their coach was interested in WFU.

Carolina is a sloppy team. They may win this game but only the lord knows how they beat MSU.

Honestly the little I have watched impresses me as to how bad both teams are. The ACC is not good this year, except for the new Big East teams.

YES YES YES CANES!!!!!!

yep that unc win not looking quite as good

Three thoughts:

Larranaga is like the anti-Buzz.

Fuck you, Ron Wellman.

Somehow - record, recruiting, and natties, aside - Roy Williams is not a good basketball coach.

Don't mess this up, Miami.

LOL that any coach would choose Possession Arrow + 1 timeout over 2 timeouts.

I'm kind of surprised by how awful McAdoo has turned out to be. He was a really good high school player, but damn if the last two years have revealed that he's just not good.

Rule #1. Don't have a dumbass make the key passes in your full-court offense.

Back