• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

I understand this sentiment, but the bootlicker shit isn't the topoi to help people understand or persuade people regarding the systemic issues we've been discussing. If anything, there's an argument that that rhetoric supports repressive power because it convinces people to turn away from police violence and back to the comfortable/received understanding of policing. Just a thought.

I was absolutely disgusted by the responses to the video of the police shooting at the car with the pregnant woman, and I responded snidely to it. I recognize you don't believe my response could change their opinion, but I felt the need to express my revulsion at these posters.

I get why you did it. I'm just suggesting that it might not be the best front against repressive power. Seems like there are more on here who are shocked by what's occurring rn than supporting it.

I think posters like that might feed off that revulsion, tbh, judging from how conversations tend to go on here.

lol Townie the double-Tlaib-vision with the Twitter profile pic

my brain is telling me you tweeted that

You would literally end someone’s life over some bricks and widgets?

Let's note again. This guy brought out a sword to defend a bar he likes. A bar. He planned to go Shinobi on someone for a bar. Not even his bar. Must be the most Cheers fucking bar in the world.

...... was he trying to take a chunk of the curb?

No idea. White guy with a ton of gray hair wearing a black hoodie. That's how you do a citizens arrest.

Anybody having trouble watching Twitter videos without going to Twitter first?

That's something people say if they plan to indiscriminately unleash hell on people.

Let's note again. This guy brought out a sword to defend a bar he likes. A bar. He planned to go Shinobi on someone for a bar. Not even his bar. Must be the most Cheers fucking bar in the world.

No idea. White guy with a ton of gray hair wearing a black hoodie. That's how you do a citizens arrest.

Anybody having trouble watching Twitter videos without going to Twitter first?

I am. Keep getting a "The media could not be played" (should it be medium?) when I click play.

maxresdefault.jpg

Detain the George Floyd 4 now. Now is no time to be Minnesota nice.

Back