• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

102795803_10111058642643341_4836893680379845552_n.jpg

You seem really fixated on blaming black people and democrats for police brutality, especially against minorities. This is an America problem. This is something WE need to fix. Interesting that you seem most focused on blaming this black people and dems so you don’t have to accept any responsibility. I can’t even imagine how shitty of a person you are that your reaction is to blame black people for police brutality disproportionately targeting black people.

I can't imagine how stupid of a person you are to not blame those who directly fund and control the police for the actions of the police because it doesn't fit your narrative. I'm happy to accept whatever responsibility I have, but I've never approved a police budget, hired/promoted their commanding officers, had any input in their training, dealt with their their (Demo) union, or told them where to go or when to be there. I'm blaming those directly in charge, no matter what color/party they are. It just happens to be that those in charge of most big city urban areas where the protests are happening are Democrat and/or black, which is a nonsensical component of these protests that turn violent - the people in charge are telling the cops to be on duty and geared up and in those direct-path locations, the cops are not showing up of their own accord. The alleged party of inclusion is who is calling the shots on the police response to the protests. I know you are not smart enough to understand that, but I'm not making that up. Keep voting for the hope and change like a sucker and being so disappointed in the results when there is no change that you have to look outside the direct chain of command for responsibility because you cannot fathom how you were so stupid to vote for such incompetence. But stupid is as stupid does, and we are seeing those results bear out over the past two weeks in our major cities.

It's appalling the guilty cops haven't been fired. The 50+ cops who re-signed from that detail should be re-assigned to the worst duty that has the least chance for promotion in the city. It's too bad they can't be suspended without pay and demoted for actions unbecoming an officer.

Aren’t you a big union proponent? Don’t you think those actions would be contrary to union contracts?

I can't imagine how stupid of a person you are to not blame those who directly fund and control the police for the actions of the police because it doesn't fit your narrative. I'm happy to accept whatever responsibility I have, but I've never approved a police budget, hired/promoted their commanding officers, had any input in their training, dealt with their their (Demo) union, or told them where to go or when to be there. I'm blaming those directly in charge, no matter what color/party they are. It just happens to be that those in charge of most big city urban areas where the protests are happening are Democrat and/or black, which is a nonsensical component of these protests that turn violent - the people in charge are telling the cops to be on duty and geared up and in those direct-path locations, the cops are not showing up of their own accord. The alleged party of inclusion is who is calling the shots on the police response to the protests. I know you are not smart enough to understand that, but I'm not making that up. Keep voting for the hope and change like a sucker and being so disappointed in the results when there is no change that you have to look outside the direct chain of command for responsibility because you cannot fathom how you were so stupid to vote for such incompetence. But stupid is as stupid does, and we are seeing those results bear out over the past two weeks in our major cities.

You are such a simpleton. I have pointed out on here that police killings have been decreasing in large democratically controlled cities and increasing in rural and suburban republican controlled cities. You, of course, have no coherent response to this. Now, the change hasn’t been fast or large enough, and people are rightly angry with continued police brutality. But to imply that republicans would do a better job enacting positive change is just absurd. For example, here Trump eloquently explains his plan https://twitter.com/davidwain/status/1269519579635544065?s=21

Aren’t you a big union proponent? Don’t you think those actions would be contrary to union contracts?

Absolutely been a union supporter my entire life, but when people intentionally do wrong, union or not, they should be held accountable. If an employee breaks the law, and others refuse to do their duty, there needs to be repercussions.

Your position is much like those who think freedom of speech is equal to freedom from responsibility of your speech.

You are such a simpleton. I have pointed out on here that police killings have been decreasing in large democratically controlled cities and increasing in rural and suburban republican controlled cities. You, of course, have no coherent response to this. Now, the change hasn’t been fast or large enough, and people are rightly angry with continued police brutality. But to imply that republicans would do a better job enacting positive change is just absurd. For example, here Trump eloquently explains his plan https://twitter.com/davidwain/status/1269519579635544065?s=21

I've never said that Republicans would do a better job, they likely wouldn't. But they also aren't the direct cause of the police brutality problems within the cities, which the Demos are. If your position is that urban police forces over the last few years, coinciding with their militarization, have reduced brutality claims, then hopefully you are marching amongst the protestors with that message. You can't have it both ways. Either the recent Demo programs are working, in which case the protests are incorrect; or the recent programs are not working and the Demos in control are at fault.

If the Demo programs are working to reduce brutality, at whatever pace prior to now, then please explain why the urban police are responding to the protestors with full militarization gear and why we are getting Ph's litany of police vs protestor brutality videos? Who authorized the budgets purchasing the militarization equipment and who is putting the police in those responsive positions with that equipment?

Back