• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

Also back on track, this Federal task force is hella scary, and worst of all counter productive. All you are doing is giving the people an enemy to rally against, making the situation escalate dramatically.

Fuck this law and order bullshit.

Well yeah, but it never did. Dude I lived on Manor and paid $800/month for a studio. Could take the bus for $1 or an Uber and be anywhere in central Austin in 10 mins. Also my neighborhood was rad, I miss it. Pretty sure Wakephan still lives in it.

Yeah, that's a really cool part of Austin.

Patrizi's down there is one of my favorite places to eat.

Also back on track, this Federal task force is hella scary, and worst of all counter productive. All you are doing is giving the people an enemy to rally against, making the situation escalate dramatically.

Fuck this law and order bullshit.

Its 100% intentional escalation by a president who is down 12-15% in the polls in an election year. These protests were small (and mostly) peaceful until Trump decided to ratchet up the attention and bluster.

He is simply wagging the dog, hoping to distract from his abysmal record on well, everything.

Its 100% intentional escalation by a president who is down 12-15% in the polls in an election year. These protests were small (and mostly) peaceful until Trump decided to ratchet up the attention and bluster.

He is simply wagging the dog, hoping to distract from his abysmal record on well, everything.
Honestly, I think he thinks the more he can escalate and scale up the violence the better his chances in November. Escalation is the point here.

Wagging the dog in his own country. I don't want to down play the horrors of the Nicaragua or Venezuela repression over the last 2-3 years but those videos from Portland look really similar. Wait till we find out that some of those "federal officers" are Russian mercenaries.

At this point, why would anyone pay large amounts of money to live in cities right now?

There is nothing open that provides social value anymore, and you are just sitting on top of social unrest and crazyness. Hard pass.

Glad i GTFO a couple years ago. Smart.

you live in one of the top 15 biggest cities in the country

GOP complicit

Trump and his camp truly believe that they won because they stoked racial animosity and ran against BLM and Colin Kaepernick.

Four years later, BLM is much more popular, Colin Kaepernick’s movement has taken over the whole NBA and has at least some support of all the major leagues even NASCAR. Most importantly, Trump is the President. All this is happening under his watch.

We should be frightened that they think this will help them despite all the polling indicating this should hurt them.

It's a very strange combination of fearfulness and over confidence from a really confusing set of cultural and political priorities.

ya'll should check out the David Duke series on the Slow Burn podcast.

fucking creepy prescient parallel between Duke and Donald's run

It's a very strange combination of fearfulness and over confidence from a really confusing set of cultural and political priorities.

a bunch of people who were raised to believe a mythical version of history, economics, civics, and law struggle with real-life when confronted with it, and pine for the mythical good 'ole days they were lied to about by a man who was able to live that myth by the grace of a seemingly unending supply of other people's money doesn't confuse me at all.

why's he only owe 5% in taxes on the income he underreported? Smells like fake news

Chicago's like come get it.

Back