• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

Communists to the left of me, fascist authoritarians to the right ...here I am stuck In the middle with you

Last edited:
Sailor and Angus get outraged at the looting of an Apple store, and they remain silent while Trump and his grifter buddies are looting billions from the US Treasury.

The Tunnels has degenerated mostly into lube and lubish arguing over how to rearrange the deckchairs on their dystopian Titanic. It's going down. The only question is will it sink the Democrat Party first or will it sink the whole country along with it.

I hate to tell you this, but the "dystopian Titanic" you refer to is the federal government under the current administration, which represents your party. And in case you haven't noticed, it is sinking the entire nation, not just one political party, especially the one that is out of power. And conservatives like yourself are busy ridiculing the people who warned about the iceberg ahead and are now trying to get off the ship before it sinks, although some conservatives insist that it really isn't sinking, because somebody on the internet told them so. But carry on!

Last edited:
I hate to tell you this, but the "dystopian Titanic" you refer to is the federal government under the current administration, which represents your party. And in case you haven't noticed, it is sinking the entire nation, not just one political party, especially the one that is out of power. And conservatives like yourself are busy ridiculing the people who warned about the iceberg ahead and are now trying to get off the ship before it sinks, although some conservatives insist that it really isn't sinking, because somebody on the internet told them so. But carry on!

your posts should be labeled: "a tale (that's "narrative" in your newspeak) told by an idiot, signifying nothing"

or if you prefer simplicity, you could just label your posts "Wrong" as a public service in order to save time and trouble for others

Remember kiddos Victor Orban is just a misunderstood autocrat.

your posts should be labeled: "a tale (that's "narrative" in your newspeak) told by an idiot, signifying nothing"

or if you prefer simplicity, you could just label your posts "Wrong" as a public service in order to save time and trouble for others

Seriously guys, there is nothing wrong with the GOP. They are perfect. Only the best people. It's the democRATS that are ruining America.

your understanding of Orban is about as good as your judgement of the Clintons' character, actually probably even worse
We all know that you are a fascist authoritarian clown but this is where you kind of let it slip.

Chicago PD is getting an $18MM budget cut reducing police footprint in schools.

a handful of local school councils (made up of teachers, parents, and community members) have voted to remove police

more have voted not to

I'm out at the lakefront yesterday and a group of three cops were sitting on a bench near us for about two hours, maybe longer -- was doing the math in my head on how much tax money was going to pay these cops to sit on their phones

they clear the south side lakefront at 7pm every night while I went unbothered til after 10 near downtown on the lakefront

so much of the police and the unequal enforcement of COVID rules drives me nuts

Back