• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

sailor you ever wonder why these protests are still occurring? Obviously covid is out there, plus this admin has proved they’re willing to trample the constitution to all but fire on the protesters. Despite these dangers they are still protesting.

Your snark’s hilarious and all, but a real leader would actually try to figure out how to solve the problems or at least listen to them.

Gotchas are easy. Governing’s harder. So guess which option sailor and trump pick.

sailor you ever wonder why these protests are still occurring?

Not sailor but my hunch is these 'peaceful protests' in Chicago are still occurring in order to grab as much free shit as possible under the guise of social justice.

Hopefully WakeandBake and his weed are not in danger from the 'peaceful protests' in Chicago.

sailor you ever wonder why these protests are still occurring? Obviously covid is out there, plus this admin has proved they’re willing to trample the constitution to all but fire on the protesters. Despite these dangers they are still protesting.

Your snark’s hilarious and all, but a real leader would actually try to figure out how to solve the problems or at least listen to them.
Specifically regarding the rioting and looting, it’s because a bunch of upper middle class white kids high jacked a movement so they could go dress up and play revolution. While opportunists take advantage of it and loot. Meanwhile the black community suffers.

Thanks whites!

Did the BLM press statement say anything about the importance of wearing anti-covid masks while looting for justice?

Now the Holy Confederacy who raised an armed insurrection against the pretend Republican patron saint, Abraham Lincoln and the United States, was totally justified and the traitors, er I mean heroes, should still be celebrated.

Specifically regarding the rioting and looting, it’s because a bunch of upper middle class white kids high jacked a movement so they could go dress up and play revolution. While opportunists take advantage of it and loot. Meanwhile the black community suffers.

Thanks whites!

lol, nice concern trolling, but no, it's mostly black people looting, and good for them. They deserve everything and more. They live through looting everyday, I'm happy for anyone who gets an Omega watch or whatever they can carry.

lol, nice concern trolling, but no, it's mostly black people looting, and good for them. They deserve everything and more. They live through looting everyday, I'm happy for anyone who gets an Omega watch or whatever they can carry.

Maybe you could assuage your white guilt by posting your address with a list of assets and where to find them.

lol I meant to post "Maybe you can lick my balls." But instead I posted "Maybe you can kick my balls".

Not sailor but my hunch is these 'peaceful protests' in Chicago are still occurring in order to grab as much free shit as possible under the guise of social justice.

I am sailordeac, and I agree. The looting has nothing to do with any justice and everything to do with getting free stuff. Everybody knows that. Claims to the contrary constitute just another dishonest kinky lube fetish at best.

I am sailordeac, and I agree. The looting has nothing to do with any justice and everything to do with getting free stuff. Everybody knows that. Claims to the contrary constitute just another dishonest kinky lube fetish at best.

maybe getting free stuff is justice. The law and order that makes up the backbone of the society you so revere is based on oppressing and abusing poor black people. The difference between these communities protesting lawfully and them rioting isn't much more than a violent catalyst and opportunity.

You watch a person cutting themselves and think "gross, blood is getting everywhere" or you could ask "why is this person harming themself". No one is preventing any crime by bitching about the looting, but you could potentially do some good by instead focusing on the looters themselves, and the American historical context that's lead up to major riots happening in every major city over and over and over again. Listening to the commentary here it's like people have no long term memory. These same events happen every decade, in the same poor black neighborhoods all over the country, with the same context, and yet still the white reactionary responses are "those assholes just want free shit". You just refuse to learn, to consider human conditions that you haven't experienced. The reverence you have for law and order,and property rights, isn't universal, it's a speed bump that you might respect, but desperate people will drive right the fuck over. Riots and looting will keep happening, over and over and over again, until the conditions of the rioters changes. Thats it.

Last edited:
It’s basically the Boston Tea Party over and over again except those who are doing it don’t want to declare independence and don’t want a violent revolution. They just want equality under the law. Yet that’s a bridge too far for many people.

"Next, the young person ran away, rightfully fearing for his safety in this dangerous interaction with racist armed police"

You read past that line?

You disagreed with it?

Back