• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

CMPD chief confirms that there is both body cam footage and dash cam footage. Also says there was no book. Says cam footage contradicts social media reports.

Shooting officer was plainclothes but not undercover, had full CMPD emblazoned vest. 3 other officers were there in full uniform and each had on a body camera.

None of this matters if the video footage isn't made public.

DG3 have your lunch delivered. No sense being on the streets of Charlotte. You should think about leaving your office by 2-3 PM. As white as you are, you'd be an easy target after dark.

So wait until we have the facts? Or just when it doesn't fit your narrative?

gp6xy3P.jpg

i wonder what BKF thinks of the charlotte protests vs. boston tea party comparison

That those tea partiers were entitled know-it-all PUNKS with their $4 a year tuition who wanted radical change for society.

Last edited:
i wonder what BKF thinks of the charlotte protests vs. boston tea party comparison

There is no comparison. PH was just being his usual racist self. I just wonder how, if there is all this systemic racism out there, that PH was able to go to WF, Duke & get a cushy job at USF? What did he do in his life that other black people could not have also done? Is it possible that some of his own life decisions & personal responsibility factored into where he is now...and that everything is not always about race?

DG3 have your lunch delivered. No sense being on the streets of Charlotte. You should think about leaving your office by 2-3 PM. As white as you are, you'd be an easy target after dark.

Credit where it's due. This is pretty damn funny.

There is no comparison. PH was just being his usual racist self. I just wonder how, if there is all this systemic racism out there, that PH was able to go to WF, Duke & get a cushy job at USF? What did he do in his life that other black people could not have also done? Is it possible that some of his own life decisions & personal responsibility factored into where he is now...and that everything is not always about race?

Come on man. You can't be this dense.

Nobody has ever said that personal responsibility doesn't play a role.

Because one black man has multiple degrees from esteemed universities does not mean that racism is dead.

Is this a black on black incident or a police vs black guy incident? Trying to figure out if we're supposed to care about it or not.

Last edited:

How about the personal responsibility for the cops in Tulsa? The guy had his hands up and was far away from them. Even the most delusional among us can't possibly he was a threat to anyone. But he was tazed and then gunned down.

The cops were in no danger. Yet one of the cops in the chopper said something to the effect of "that's one bad dude". Why? Because he was big and black?

How do you blame the victim in this one Bob? Since when is having your hands up and being a good distance from the cops considered justified to be gunned down?

Another failed understanding of systemic racism by BKF. Not that he's ever made an attempt to understand it though so I'll cut him slack. Just another drive by inflammatory statement sans substance

Back