• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

I assume someone killed while threatening someone else with a gun would have a gun on them when they're killed.

Explain why I'm wrong.

Oh, I don't know, maybe because when they were shot they dropped the gun and it fell outside the vehicle? (I'm not saying anything about whether he had a gun in this particular case or whatever - but your assumption that someone shot while threatening someone else with a gun would have the gun 'on them' seemed so obviously dumb I had to point it out.)

Consultants aren't covered by BOA medical benefits. :)

True. I was just in Starbucks in the BOA Plaza in Uptown. It was a ghost town. The girls behind me were BOA fulltime employees and confirmed that they had been encouraged to leave ASAP.

ETA: Confirmed by a "friend" that's a fulltime employee in BOA Corporate Center (Founder's Hall.) She called it an evacuation.

Last edited:
True. I was just in Starbucks in the BOA Plaza in Uptown. It was a ghost town. The girls behind me were BOA fulltime employees and confirmed that they had been encouraged to leave ASAP.

ETA: Confirmed by a "friend" that's a fulltime employee in BOA Corporate Center (Founder's Hall.) She called it an evacuation.

Yep I can confirm that now too. Some coworkers were told to leave.

I think this is silly. Nothing is going to happen.

DG3 putting that crossfit to use later:

cHAQP.jpg

@wsoctv 12m12 minutes ago
#BREAKING: Sources tell Channel 9 dash camera video shows #KeithScott getting out car, coming toward officers with gun in his hand

A good reminder that Junebug isn't malicious or hateful. He's just really naive.

A good reminder that Junebug isn't malicious or hateful. He's just really naive.

It must be exhausting to have to be in exclusive possession of not only the greatest intentions, but also knowledge, worldliness, wisdom and play-calling. How do you do it, Doc?

Allegedly a witness who took that pic sent it to WSOC and they sent to CMPD to confirm that is the gun that was seized. CMPD maintains that their cam footage clearly shows him carrying the gun toward the cops.

Assuming he had a gun, is carrying a weapon acceptable reason for police to shoot you?

Sent from my Motorola Startac using Tapatalk

Back