• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

It definitely kills the message when you're living 5 minutes away from the shit going on right now. Fully in the fuck protesters camp now. Only people out tonight are assholes looking for personal gain and trying to get their rocks off starting shit and breaking shit

Except this is totally false. According to someone who is there (DG3), there were several hundred people and only a few agitators.

The leader of Moral Monday and other protest has been on multiple networks stating the violence needs to stop.

Your position is preposterous.

That was not the stated message of the posts that were being responded to, that's a random message that you're now stating (that I agree with, with the exception that I would add needlessly kill. I'm no fan of police in general, as a conservative I think they're the branch of the government with the most power over our day to day lives and they're also the body with the least consequences when they fuck up and/or are just downright bad people, but this case so far Doesn't suggest anything untoward as of yet)

Gotta love when the Hispanic gang banger in front row has face covered

Why Pedro? Why?

What message did you say was being killed then?

I'm tired of people posting shit and then claiming somebody else made it up. You said "It definitely kills the message."

The message = "Police need to stop killing black people"

What else does "It definitely kills the message" mean?

Anyway, I'm saying you are too good to be dissuaded from a good message by some people who are clearly bad actors. Take the damn complement or confirm you're an ass.

No, the message = everyone (black, white, latino) needs to pay attention to the alleged problem and, if it is an actual problem, do what they can to change the system and support BLM as a group. The message is asking for help, right?
Well the message loses any opportunity to get that help when it damages the community from whom it is asking for help. Plenty of actual worthy causes to devote attention and resources to. I guarandamnty you that tonight got BLM cut from that list of concerns in Charlotte. And 4 more years of McCrory as the cherry on top.

That was not the stated message of the posts that were being responded to, that's a random message that you're now stating (that I agree with, with the exception that I would add needlessly kill. I'm no fan of police in general, as a conservative I think they're the branch of the government with the most power over our day to day lives and they're also the body with the least consequences when they fuck up and/or are just downright bad people, but this case so far Doesn't suggest anything untoward as of yet)

I wish more conservatives felt that way.

I'm just tired of people using bad actors as an excuse to be distracted from larger structural issues.

But you are damning the 95+% of peaceful protesters who were the right thing because of what less than 5% were doing.

Would you think it's logical to damn all conservatives and Republicans due to 2-5% being white supremacists?

That's not what I said, what I meant, or anything that could be reasonably inferred from what I said. Complete and utter non-sequitur, and you really are better than that.

No he isn't. PH is a totally full of shit bitter racist....even though he has done very well by the system he despises. Trying to reason with him is a complete waste of time.

Interviewing a freelance photographer on CNN who is on the scene and saying the violence is worse than anything he saw in Ferguson or any similar riots that he has covered over the past five years. But only 2-5% of protestors, of course.

Interviewing a freelance photographer on CNN who is on the scene and saying the violence is worse than anything he saw in Ferguson or any similar riots that he has covered over the past five years. But only 2-5% of protestors, of course.

RJ just pulls things out of his ass and posts them as facts. He is even more full of shit than PH. And the two of them are not fond of each other, as I understand it. Go figure.

Getting back to the protests. Burning & Looting is a big part of every one of these major "protests" that I have ever witnessed. PH, RJ & others act like this is something that rarely happens. Then they try to compare current protests to MLK Jr's protests in the 1960s. They are clueless.

Last edited:
Of course, Bob won't say that executing an unarmed black man, who has his hands up and is at a distance from a bunch of cops is wrong.

FYI, at the Dallas protests there was no burning or looting. Hell, the cops were taking selfies with the leaders of BLM and other protesters.

The shooter was a deranged veteran who had been planning it long the protest ever took place. He had nothing to do with group.

Last edited:
So violent looting protests and riots are the new normal. I look forward to the authoritarian conservative answer to them. I'm certain it will have absolutely nothing to do with the catalyst for the riots.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

executing an unarmed black man, who has his hands up

He didn't have his hands up when he was shot. Not excusing the horrid actions of the Tulsa PD, but you have misstated this multiple times. That situation is bad enough without you distorting the truth.

When I say 5 minutes away, I mean I live a 5 minute walk from the hornets arena and the epicenter. I can see the shit outside my window and the fucking dumbass RJ is telling me what I should think about the "protestors" tonight. Not even gonna sleep tonight with the combination of my light sleeping the constant helicopter overhead, those damn motorcycles, the occasional sirens, and knowing some of the assholes that get dispersed could easily decide to peaceably fuck up my or my girlfriends car

Have to name call when you can't defend your position, what a shock! You lumped ALL the protestors in one group when it clearly was a tiny minority creating problems. That's lazy and very wrong.

We probably agree that the people who created the problems should go to jail for a long time. The good people who were protesting honestly and peacefully are equally appalled at the criminals as you are. It is the epitome of laziness and dishonesty to put them in the same boat.

Eye witness Todd Zimmer says cops shot protester in the head with rubber bullet or tear gas canister. CMPD currently reporting it as a protester having done the shooting.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

You are a stupid, stupid person.

I understand that you are justifiably nervous, but you did say this, "Fully in the fuck protesters camp now. Only people out tonight are assholes looking for personal gain and trying to get their rocks off starting shit and breaking shit."

This is totally false and ridiculous. The fact that your fear won't let you see it isn't surprising.

I totally disagree with what you have posted, but I have not called you names.

Back