• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

Dude, if you want to debate the death toll numbers then just do it and stop dancing around. http://america.aljazeera.com/opinio...-horrific-magnitude-of-the-war-on-terror.html
1429d0b063a9d5807b32a86ed0c302d3.jpg

https://www.globalresearch.ca/four-...nato-wars-should-we-call-it-genocide/5470424
"A March report by Physicians for Social Responsibility calculates the body count of the Iraq War at around 1.3 million, and possibly as many as 2 million. However, the numbers of those killed in Middle Eastern wars could be much higher.  The actual death toll could reach as high as 4 million if one includes not just those killed in the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, but also the victims of the sanctions against Iraq, which left about 1.7 million more dead, half of them children, according to figures from the United Nations."

- take note, this is the type of response to expect when someone posts some trite patriotic bullshit about football players holding hands with cops on 9/11, on the thread about fascist police actions.

I don't know who you're debating but you're having this discussion by yourself. You know your initial post was a hyperbolic and presented (clearly debatable) facts deceitfully in an attempt to virtue signal. Now you're in full retreat mode, slinging insults, trying to paint me as some boogeyman because I called your lie. I'm not interested in deflecting to another convenient topic to let you off the hook.

Since we're so definitely not having a debate, you should have no problem leaving this non-debate. Bye. Talk to you later. Have a nice day.

Since we're so definitely not having a debate, you should have no problem leaving this non-debate. Bye. Talk to you later. Have a nice day.

I guess this is as close as MDMH will allow himself to come to taking the L. Take a picture. Frame it. You don't see it often, folks.

I guess this is as close as MDMH will allow himself to come to taking the L. Take a picture. Frame it. You don't see it often, folks.
Hey guys, remember a few days ago when I posted a wrong number and then corrected it minutes later, and then DG3 didnt stop bitching about it for days? Fun times. Definitely not a debate.

Oh you mean over an hour later after I called you out. That time? See, the part that you conveniently ignore is that you purposefully did that. The context of the data is irrelevant when you present it deceitfully. I'm not bitching about anything. I'm not letting you dance around lying.

i declare a draw in the cock measuring contest between DG3 and MDMH. each of you have a 2" penis.

i declare a draw in the cock measuring contest between DG3 and MDMH. each of you have a 2" penis.
I'm a grower thou, a solid 5.5 with the right weather conditions, convenient like a travel tooth brush.

I assume the cheeto dust makes it difficult to type, but it's spelled fat. How as the Alpha Sig reunion this weekend? I can only imagine thrilling.

Do you really judge yourself by what fraternity you were in at Wake? Unless you are 21, it makes you look like an insecure little pussy. But then again, you do crossfit, so I guess that was self-evident.

Do you really judge yourself by what fraternity you were in at Wake? Unless you are 21, it makes you look like an insecure little pussy. But then again, you do crossfit, so I guess that was self-evident.

Yes! God I love this. Tell me more!

Back