• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

I assume the cheeto dust makes it difficult to type, but it's spelled fat. How was the Alpha Sig reunion this weekend? I can only imagine thrilling.

Was he Alpha Sig? I always wondered which Sig he was. I was pretty sure that it wasn't Kappa Sig.

Do you really judge yourself by what fraternity you were in at Wake? Unless you are 21, it makes you look like an insecure little pussy. But then again, you do crossfit, so I guess that was self-evident.

If the last time you got laid was at homecoming two years after graduation due to your frat's adderal spiked punch you'd still be pretty hyped about DKE too. Turns out spending a couple hundred a month to work out with equipment you can find in a junkyard doesn't make up for a small dick and a shitty personality.

If the last time you got laid was at homecoming two years after graduation due to your frat's adderal spiked punch you'd still be pretty hyped about DKE too. Turns out spending a couple hundred a month to work out with equipment you can find in a junkyard doesn't make up for a small dick and a shitty personality.

This keeps getting better. Thanks for making my day. Just like in college, I'm sure you're still a real hit in the social scene. Lots of cool friends, real panty dropper, this guy.

Was he Alpha Sig? I always wondered which Sig he was. I was pretty sure that it wasn't Kappa Sig.

Too much of a snowflake to take someone off of ignore, but still so interested in them that he can't help jerking off to every morsel of information he can find out about them. DG- I apologize- THIS is what an insecure little pussy looks like.

For the record, I was not an Alpha Sig, although I knew several good guys who were.

Reactions: DG3
This keeps getting better. Thanks for making my day. Just like in college, I'm sure you're still a real hit in the social scene. Lots of cool friends, real panty dropper, this guy.

I graduated in 2010. I'm no longer a hit on the Wake frat scene and am no longer hooking up with coeds. I'm ok with that. Glad I could make your day though. I would point out how sad it is that a post from a stranger on a college sports message board implying you committed sexual assault made your day, but it is a Monday so I'll cut you some slack.

I graduated in 2010. I'm no longer a hit on the Wake frat scene and am no longer hooking up with coeds. I'm ok with that. Glad I could make your day though. I would point out how sad it is that a post from a stranger on a college sports message board implying you committed sexual assault made your day, but it is a Monday so I'll cut you some slack.

Yeah, I know who you are. See, unlike you, my post was based in reality. I didn't need to blindly accuse a stranger (who wasn't a DKE) of rape to in an attempt to denigrate their character and score internet points. And let's be honest, you were never a hit in the Wake frat scene. But that was by choice though, right?

Why do I get the feeling that DG3 was a proud member of Sigma Phi Hairsalon?

Yeah, I know who you are. See, unlike you, my post was based in reality. I didn't need to blindly accuse a stranger (who wasn't a DKE) of rape to in an attempt to denigrate their character and score internet points. And let's be honest, you were never a hit in the Wake frat scene. But that was by choice though, right?

Lol. You've been out of school how long? 10+ years I'm guessing, and you still wear your time on the Wake frat scene as a badge of honor. Apologies for accusing you of being a DKE, to be fair though that guess had a 1 in 3 chance of being right seeing how you are a tool still obsessed with your time in a tier 1 frat.

Lol. You've been out of school how long? 10+ years I'm guessing, and you still wear your time on the Wake frat scene as a badge of honor. Apologies for accusing you of being a DKE, to be fair though that guess had a 1 in 3 chance of being right seeing how you are a tool still obsessed with your time in a tier 1 frat.

Nope, we were at there at the same time. Such an angry elf, Chill. So much bottled resentment. That's unhealthy. I suggest you pick up some junkyard fitness equipment and actually use it. Might make you feel better.

Too much of a snowflake to take someone off of ignore, but still so interested in them that he can't help jerking off to every morsel of information he can find out about them. DG- I apologize- THIS is what an insecure little pussy looks like.

For the record, I was not an Alpha Sig, although I knew several good guys who were.

wrong. alpha sigs are loosers!

Nope, we were at there at the same time. Such an angry elf, Chill. So much bottled resentment. That's unhealthy. I suggest you pick up some junkyard fitness equipment and actually use it. Might make you feel better.

I feel great. Had a blast at Wake both times which is probably why I don't feel the need to tell others they didn't. Also don't consider my workout regimen the highlight of my existence.

I actually don't hate people that do crossfit, it does seem like a great workout, just people that constantly talk about it. Same goes for frats.

So many excuses from that captain. Why on earth did they have to shoot a man with a 2 foot pipe 15 feet away? I'm not sure how to teach cops have to respect life.

So many excuses from that captain. Why on earth did they have to shoot a man with a 2 foot pipe 15 feet away? I'm not sure how to teach cops have to respect life.
Teach them? Why teach them to respect life when their job calls for them to disregard it? When civilians stop pretending that all these deaths by cop are unfortunate accidents, our society will be closer to preventing them.

Back