• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

Wall of Moms, Black Lives Matter protesters sue Trump administration for use of tear gas, force in Portland

In the lawsuit filed Monday, which was convened by the nonprofit organization Protect Democracy, protesters allege they “have been tear-gassed night after night, left vomiting and unable to eat or sleep because of the toxic poison blasted at them. They have been shot at over and over — with rubber bullets, bean bags, pepper spray, and a range of other projectiles fired at close range and with brutal effect. They have had flash-bang explosive devices detonated right in front of them. They have been forced to speak and assemble in fear of not just bodily harm, but the possibility of sudden arrest without probable cause.”

recently appointed Deputy Chief of Criminal Networks (whatever the fuck that is) found dead at a Chicago Police Department black site of apparent suicide

some deep shit

thoughts out to his family

Police identified the suspect thanks to a tip that came via email last week, Christensen said. At least two people died in the subsequent riots, which eventually spread as far as north Minneapolis and South St. Paul, and caused an estimated $500 million in damage. Police have also connected the 32-year-old man to a widely-publicized incident in Stillwater late last month, in which a Muslim woman was confronted by a group of men wearing white supremacist garb.

A subsequent investigation revealed that the man was also an associate of the Aryan Cowboy Brotherhood, a small white supremacist prison and street gang based primarily in Minnesota and Kentucky. Several of its members were present at the Stillwater incident.

........ the Aryan Cowboy Brotherhood?

Link

I am really surprised that nobody has been shot in those situations, also I don’t think a jury would actually convict you if you killed someone under those circumstances.

In broad daylight. Unreal. De Blasio better on be the 11pm news condemning the involvement of the NYPD and announcing criminal charges against all involved.

But he won't because he's a chickenshit coward.

This looks like a scene from Nicaragua during their mini revolution 3 years ago when up to 5000 protestors were abducted from the streets over the course of a few months.

Of course they got hit with rocks and bottles. A group of random dudes in t-shirts and cargo shorts just grabbed someone and put them in an unmarked van.

Just use normal fucking NYPD if you must arrest this person

To be clear, I've seen two videos and zero projectiles. The arresting officers were gone in under 60 seconds, protesters barely had time to react.

To be clear, I've seen two videos and zero projectiles. The arresting officers were gone in under 60 seconds, protesters barely had time to react.

Wrong:

Back