• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

Yes, those were frightening. That's why I said "mostly." Two or three crazy comments out of 21 is pretty good for a comments section, and there was enough good that I read them all, whereas usually I'll read a few and go "nope!" to the rest.

Not reasonable: "But I’d point out it isn’t the kid who is the abomination- it’s the gay. Because if I was to add two things to that bumper sticker, they’d be No Contraception and No Homosexuality.

Because I see contraception and homosexuality as part of the culture of death- and the real victim of homosexuality is the homosexual, who is stuck in a “Once Gay, Always Gay, No Way Out, No Conversion Possible” culture, forced to have their only sexual relationships always be contraceptive relationships.

To me there’s no difference between the kid raped and bullied into being gay at age 12, and the kid paid by Planned Parenthood to get sterilized at age 15. Both have been forced into sexual lifestyles that NOBODY would want to be in, had they been able to make an adult, rational choice about it.

“Born that way” is part of the bullying tactic used to recruit new homosexuals. Spreading that lie is a sin against the very people you’re claiming to love."

Holy shit.

I have a friend that posted about Cecil the lion and other trophy hunting, and incorporated her experiences from travelling in Africa. The first response was a guy saying basically "I understand why you are upset, but I don't understand why you haven't posted about the selling of babies' body parts." I think that would be an instant un-friending for me.

"Liberals care about a lion but not about PP auctioning off dead baby parts!!!"

"Conservatives care about a lion but not about police killing unarmed blacks!!!!"

"Everybody cares about a lion but not about the humanitarian needs in Africa!!!!!"

"Liberals care about a lion but not about PP auctioning off dead baby parts!!!"

"Conservatives care about a lion but not about police killing unarmed blacks!!!!"

"Everybody cares about a lion but not about the humanitarian needs in Africa!!!!!"

This brings me to an gem today from my high school Latin teacher:

Don't get me wrong. I'm not in favor of killing animals for fun, but really? Now the killing of the unborn has moved on to cutting them up to sell their organs. If we don't raise Cain about this, what kind of people are we?

11822424_1033392730034021_6138720438158633543_n.png

My brother in law is a sovereign citizen and about got his ass held in contempt of court last week. My other brother in law is a deputy. Odd pair of siblings.

My brother in law is a sovereign citizen and about got his ass held in contempt of court last week. My other brother in law is a deputy. Odd pair of siblings.

Based on the increasing number of people out there converted to "utter stupidity," you could make some pretty good money defending them. Why y'all could start a family business. The free inhabitant could easily win converts to utter stupidity, the other brother-in-law could then arrest them, and you could cash in defending them. Works out for everybody. And, don't forget, being family business friendly is fashionable these days. Oh, don't worry, I'm glad to help, and I only want a small percentage of the take for the original the idea. I mean, people have to pay the stupid tax all the time, so why can't we get a piece of the action?

Last edited:
Back