• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

11951137_1676057819297466_2916177196434733651_n.jpg

The masturbator didn't need Jesus's help because he has a stronger trained grip and can pull himself up off the cliff.

Holy shit, that interracial marriage one! Fuck that with their son's masturbating dick.

Please share this photo if you know what is wrong it! How clueless can two "American Citizens" be!
10153138_10201497613220610_1537272752_n.jpg

One of them is not American?

theoretically it's that they're using their "left" arms (aka someone did a mirror image flip of a correct image). the guy i know who posted this probably doesn't know/understand the idea of photoshop... and based on the comments on the photo, there are LOTS of OWGs who don't know about photoshop.

I went to the site to ascertain if it was satire or not, due to Poe's Law I wasn't 100% sure, but the first article I saw left no doubt about their intent:

Thom-600x264.gif

Masturbators for the most part look just like you or I but upon closer inspection subtle differences become apparent. Witness this lost soul, who we will call “Thomas Y.”, who has recently been diagnosed with stage-2 masturbation astigmatism. Please print out this picture and carry it with you at all times. If you encounter anyone who displays these symptoms DO NOT SHAKE THEIR HAND. If you must, offer a polite, sin-free fist bump and quickly excuse yourself and alert your local pastor for an emergency prayer session. You have done your part, the rest is between God and the self-rapist.

Be alert! Be vigilant! Be self-rape free!

– Lonnie

theoretically it's that they're using their "left" arms (aka someone did a mirror image flip of a correct image). the guy i know who posted this probably doesn't know/understand the idea of photoshop... and based on the comments on the photo, there are LOTS of OWGs who don't know about photoshop.

They didn't only do a mirror flip since the rings are on the left hand in those photos.

And the way the skin tone changes at the wrist. Photoshop for sure, but not just a mirror effect.

Back