• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

28lbevo.jpg

Perhaps UNCC should change the color of their ponchos next time.

Last edited:

I think conservatives are starting to own up to how much they want America to be like Russia.

I'm confused, is Obama an evil tyrannical genius who is radically stomping all over the Constitution in a mad power grab, or is he a girly-man? Make up your mind Facebook crazies.

I knew a guy in college who is hardcore GOP and I swear he would have given Putin a hand job if asked. Hard right wingers love Vlad. It's the strangest thing.

Right wingers world wide and historically have always liked strong leaders. See, e.g. fascism. The American far right is kind of an outlier in that it contains a weird mix of anarcho-libertarian types who hate government and more "normal" (i.e. globally) right wingers who are into strong-leader, strong-military, strong-state, use the government to crush those who don't agree with/look like me ideology. Leads to a lot of inconsistency between ideology and actual legislation, because GOP politicians talk like libertarian small-staters but overwhelmingly legislate for strong-state, strong-military.

I think conservatives are starting to own up to how much they want America to be like Russia.

A Note to Simple Jack, PhD: Russia tried it your way once. Didn't work out so good.

Last edited:
Back