• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

http://www.theonion.com/article/for...tm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=SocialMarketing

ST. PAUL, MN—Explaining how the string of personal insults and sharply worded accusations caused him to reevaluate every one of his political leanings, former conservative Vincent Welsh recalled for reporters Friday the belittling tirade from a college student that brought him over to the left. “It was last October and I’d just mentioned my support for a Republican congressional candidate on Twitter when this 19-year-old responded by telling me I was an ignorant asshole who hated the poor and that I was everything that was wrong with the world, and it just completely opened my eyes to how incorrect my whole worldview was,” said Welsh, fondly recounting how the sophomore sociology major converted him to liberalism on the spot by calling him a hateful bigot and saying he was too much of a “brainwashed puppet” of corporate interests to know what was best for him, instantaneously invalidating the 56 years of individual thought and life experience that had led him to his previous political beliefs. “I remember how he said anyone who didn’t support Scandinavian-style social policies was nothing more than a greedy capitalist leech and I was just like, ‘Wow, yes, that makes total sense.’ And then when he called me a fascist piece of shit and condescendingly asked if I’d ever once looked up from my copy of Atlas Shrugged, that was the moment I saw what a complete fool I’d been and knew I had to reject all my political positions and adopt his ideology in total.” Welsh then expressed his deep gratitude that the young man had even stopped to direct the series of derogatory tweets at him in the first place, saying he would likely still be a “money-grubbing racist shithead who spends all day sucking the Koch brothers’ dicks” if not for the magnanimous individual.

21231233_1288758704585552_8052428210181059372_n.jpg

http://www.theonion.com/article/for...tm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=SocialMarketing

ST. PAUL, MN—Explaining how the string of personal insults and sharply worded accusations caused him to reevaluate every one of his political leanings, former conservative Vincent Welsh recalled for reporters Friday the belittling tirade from a college student that brought him over to the left. “It was last October and I’d just mentioned my support for a Republican congressional candidate on Twitter when this 19-year-old responded by telling me I was an ignorant asshole who hated the poor and that I was everything that was wrong with the world, and it just completely opened my eyes to how incorrect my whole worldview was,” said Welsh, fondly recounting how the sophomore sociology major converted him to liberalism on the spot by calling him a hateful bigot and saying he was too much of a “brainwashed puppet” of corporate interests to know what was best for him, instantaneously invalidating the 56 years of individual thought and life experience that had led him to his previous political beliefs. “I remember how he said anyone who didn’t support Scandinavian-style social policies was nothing more than a greedy capitalist leech and I was just like, ‘Wow, yes, that makes total sense.’ And then when he called me a fascist piece of shit and condescendingly asked if I’d ever once looked up from my copy of Atlas Shrugged, that was the moment I saw what a complete fool I’d been and knew I had to reject all my political positions and adopt his ideology in total.” Welsh then expressed his deep gratitude that the young man had even stopped to direct the series of derogatory tweets at him in the first place, saying he would likely still be a “money-grubbing racist shithead who spends all day sucking the Koch brothers’ dicks” if not for the magnanimous individual.

mdmh doin work!

mdmh doin work!
I realize you're just making a joke and I honestly don't have any beef with you, but I have to say that these digs about the life experience of young liberals ring hollow when seemingly the only life experience that conservatives respect is that of other conservatives.

I've had a job since I was 13, I was a Christian camp counselor for Young Life, I had a full time job at a gas station during my senior year of high school, and graduated - never gave up after I failed my freshman year. I moved out the day I graduated, helped renovate a house, lived on my own and financially supported my sick mother after graduation. I went to community college and worked nights at a bowling alley, lost 125 pounds, interned in the US Senate for a Republican, did volunteer work in downtown DC with the homeless. I interned at the National Prayer Breakfast. I was 1 of only 2 community college transfers to Wake in 2007, worked all the way through, spent a summer doing construction work, spent 2 years in the Army ROTC including 2 months of training at Fort Knox. I got married my senior year and graduated from Wake with no financial help from my family. I've never been on a single government assistance program, have never gotten a job through nepotism or connections, i've worked in multiple professional fields, focusing on human service. I have been politically active volunteering for a local and national campaign, i've traveled across the country, and I am close friends with both conservatives and liberals.

I fully admit to being an asshole, but i've got plenty of life experience to back up my political beliefs.

Last edited:
I realize you're just making a joke and I honestly don't have any beef with you, but I have to say that these digs about the life experience of young liberals ring hollow when seemingly the only life experience that conservatives respect is that of other conservatives.

I've had a job since I was 13, I was a Christian camp counselor for Young Life, I had a full time job at a gas station during my senior year of high school, and graduated - never gave up after I failed my freshman year. I moved out the day I graduated, helped renovate a house, lived on my own and financially supported my sick mother after graduation. I went to community college and worked nights at a bowling alley, lost 125 pounds, interned in the US Senate for a Republican, did volunteer work in downtown DC with the homeless. I interned at the National Prayer Breakfast. I was 1 of only 2 community college transfers to Wake in 2007, worked all the way through, spent a summer doing construction work, spent 2 years in the Army ROTC including 2 months of training at Fort Knox. I got married my senior year and graduated from Wake with no financial help from my family. I've never been on a single government assistance program, have never gotten a job through nepotism or connections, i've worked in multiple professional fields, focusing on human service. I have been politically active volunteering for a local and national campaign, i've traveled across the country, and I am close friends with both conservatives and liberals.

I fully admit to being an asshole, but i've got plenty of life experience to back up my political beliefs.

i would just copy and paste that onto your resume, pretty impressive

From a first cousin, there's no denying my redneck DNA.

21230957_1947432748863966_4936610474708967482_n.jpg

Well isn't that just going to piss off the folks calling themselves Nazis / neo-Nazis?

That is a pretty great meme tho

I posted this on another thread but it fits here too.

That's amazing.

For ALL you people that are playing the system.FUCK YOu.... you piece of shit. I'm in shop rite pivking up things. Come to the cashier and this lady and guy are getting there things rung up. Hmmmmmmm $587.18
Your balance is now $18.78...
because there using there good old FOOD STAMPS!...
Fuck that. I wanted to see what there were driving... so I follow them outside and they are driving a 2017 Mercedes SUV... fuck that... you drive something better then me? That's bullshit... I work EVERYDAY to pay my bills and own what I have... yeah you piece of shit part of that 2017 Mercedes is mine. So I pulled up to them and rolled down window. And said how's my SUV drive. The lady looked at me and said what. I said yeah I own part of that. She said how? Because bitch I work and don't fuck the system. Have a nice day you piece of shit... so anyone that is playing the system.... FUCK U!....

Impressive using the same wrong "there" twice in a row.

Back