• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

21751424_10155676014959110_6836361054321394941_n.jpg

Just so you know, Hillary didn't actually tweet this.

21740189_10214412800259538_8404627162510914789_n.jpg

When President Trump said he's going to "drain the swamp "(Who came up with that characterization of all the parasites in DC?) he did not say I'm going to do it provided the drainee is a Democrat. No he said "I'm going to drain the swamp" so true to his colors, which is not being wed to either party Democrat or Republican, or otherwise, he intends to do his best to get rid of each and every parasite that is clinging to the DC congressman/senatorial way of life which is to Enjoy the exorbitant salaries, the lavish parties and sit on their laurels and do nothing for the country and for their constituents for whom they are supposed to be devoted!! !! So, lookout Democrats and Republicans and Dixiecrat's and whatever! If you are a member of that group just mentioned, look out because Trump is after you!He is going to wash you right down into the septic system where you belong!
Hey, Mr. majority leader of the Senate, Senator Mitch McConnell! If you are among the group that needs to be purged from the face of DC, then good riddance! What good have you done lately other than to take issue with everything about our president? President Trump is doing exactly what he said he would do. He is doing his best to get rid of the establishment elitists, know-it -all, spineless establishment in DC. Donald Trump is one in a million that has the courage to do what he darn well pleases and to not listen to all the bashing and criticism and fake news and everything else that attempts to bombard him. Notwithstanding, he moves forward to attain the goals and promises that he ran on for president.
A final note:
Who is the last president who worked tirelessly night and day seven days a week for our country, for $1.00 a year!!

riiiiiiiiiiiiight

Fewer mixed metaphors than that one, but a good internet-crazy excerpt from TEXANS FOR GREG ABBOTT today:

Screen_Shot_2017_09_19_at_4_40_28_PM.png

It's not really a lie. Fairly drawn districts in Texas wouldn't restrict Latino influence which would help Democrats.

As much as it hurts to say i will be laying down the Nfl and not buy another thing from or thinking about not watching another game. If they want to treat the NFL like a job then treat it like one fire those crybabies. I hate the cowboys but respect Jerry jones for telling his players no knee taking on his time or field or just leave. Which i think it should be like that. Sorry but its not about your freedom to express its about stand up next to your follow american and honor those who died for you to PLAY THE GAME YOU GUYS LOVE. Freedom isnt free SOMEONE HAD TO DIE.

How loyal are these guys to Trump to quit football?

It’s kind of crazy how easy it is to form a cult like are there that many weak minded people (the answer is yes)

It's amazing how everything offends these snowflakes. What happened to talking tough and taking action unlike those pussy liberals?

Back