• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

I passed four people on an overpass on my way into work in Philly yesterday, two had “impeach Obama” signs and the other two had American flags. Was this some nationwide thing?

There were Impeach Clinton bumper stickers before he even took the oath of office.

And there were Impeach Bush stickers within the first few months of his term as well.

There will always be a fringe element that seeks to have proper democratic election results overturned.

I passed four people on an overpass on my way into work in Philly yesterday, two had “impeach Obama” signs and the other two had American flags. Was this some nationwide thing?

Yes, nationwide. Heard something about it on NPR yesterday morning.

I was looking at them on 40B yesterday but saw nobody.

Do they rally think Benghazi is worse/more impeachable than Iraq?

Once they swung and missed on the IRS thing (and other fake "scandals"), they went back to Benghazi. Whether the majority could point out Benghazi on a map is debatable.

Typical GOP House Member: Crucify Snowden for disclosing information about valuable US intelligence activities! Impeach Obama because he did not disclose information about CIA operatives activities in Benghazi!

Typical GOP House Member: Crucify Snowden for disclosing information about valuable US intelligence activities! Impeach Obama because he did not disclose information about CIA operatives activities in Benghazi!

oh man a politician who is a hypocrite? somebody call up the new york times, i have a story for them!

Once they swung and missed on the IRS thing (and other fake "scandals"), they went back to Benghazi. Whether the majority could point out Benghazi on a map is debatable.

Benghazi means exactly one thing to the GOP: Hilary in 2016. They aren't letting it go for anything in the world.

Last edited:
Benghazi mean exactly one thing to the GOP: Hilary in 2016. They aren't letting it go for anything in the world.

I would imagine Hillary is chomping at the bit to have a debate with some Romney-clone on national security and international affairs.

I would imagine Hillary is chomping at the bit to have a debate with some Romney-clone on national security and international affairs.

They want this "scandal" to fall on Hilary, not Obama. Maybe even discourage her from running. Between this never-ending search for something that will stick regarding Benghazi, and the hilariously transparent GOP threat to hide from the cameras during the next presidential primary season because of Hilary pieces on CNN and NBC -- the GOP has finally realized that they destroy their own candidates by broadcasting the ridiculous platform that they must support to appease their base in the primary -- the GOP is clearly signaling who they fear in 2016.

"I think I will switch to Burger King!"

Hamburger chef Jamie Oliver has just won a battle against one of the largest fast food chains in the world. After Oliver showed how McDonald’s hamburgers are made, the franchise announced it will change its recipe.

According to Oliver, the fatty parts of beef are “washed” in ammonium hydroxide and used in the filling of the burger. Before this process, according to the presenter, the food is deemed unfit for human consumption.

According to the chef and presenter, Jamie Oliver, who has undertaken a war against the fast food industry: “Basically, we’re taking a product that would be sold in the cheapest way for dogs, and after this process, is being given to human beings.”

Besides the low quality of the meat, the ammonium hydroxide is harmful to health. Oliver calls it “the pink slime process.”

So if you find that McDonald's food is too gross, switch to Burger King. Yes exactly.

A good one from a recently-graduated law student who spends her time toggling between bitching about the job market (thanks Obama), hating Democrats, and dishing on trashy reality shows.

970309_585769461475659_177262940_n.jpg

That's hilarious.

What happens to Sean Hannity?
FOXNEWS SCHEDULE SHAKEUP: MEGYN IN AT 9 PM
Thu Aug 08 2013 11:56:26 ET

**Exclusive**

FOXNEWS is set to make its first primetime schedule change in 10 years, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

Superstar newswoman Megyn Kelly has landed the 9 PM slot, top sources reveal.

The shock announcement is set for later this month.

"It's all about Megyn," an insider explains. "She is the new face of cable news. She has it all!"

Developing...

I've got a buddy's wife that is bragging about breastfeeding her baby for 2.5 years with more to come.

Back