• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

If the kid is old enough to give feedback on the quality of the milk, it's time to stop breastfeeding. Some parents are so fucking weird.

If the kid is old enough to give feedback on the quality of the milk, it's time to stop breastfeeding. Some parents are so fucking weird.

I was going through her page and I've learned that vaccinations are the devil and she takes away her kid's Halloween candy.

Moving one of their fair and balanced news people to opinion? I wonder how she'll lean?

She's an antivaxer? Stay away from that broad, she has the crazy.

She married one of my best friends from high school, he's so fucked. She comes from a boat load of money though, so he's got that going for him.

She married one of my best friends from high school, he's so fucked. She comes from a boat load of money though, so he's got that going for him.

When she catches whatever disease her kid gets because she didn't vaccinate him and eats it, he'll be solid.

Tag a hot crazy chick for a few years then collect on the insurance when her craziness inevitably kills her...brilliant.

not crazy, but just a very sad status:

Jealousy: Someone brings Taco Bus takeout on the bus. I ate a flavorless empanada at the Greyhound station cafeteria.

homeschool-domination.jpg

One of my FB friends posted this today. Apparently, having to present some form of ID to vote is equal to slavery.

"Today I am ashamed and grieved to be a citizen of the State of North Carolina! I can not place all of the blame on this ratchet Governor and this diabolical General Assembly! But I blame those who BELIEVE that there vote does not count, and now a plan has been signed to try and make that a REALITY as much as possible.

I blame those democrats who said that they voted for Obama in the first election, and since he was not the long-awaited MESSIAH or some genie who could be rubbed and the economy could be instantly fixed, voted for this Republican takeover and now have this on their consciences.

I blame those people who fell for the TROJAN HORSE of the so called Marriage Amendment that was designed for the purpose of DISTRACTING and keeping Black Christians from voting for Obama in 2012 and as some black preachers even asked their members NOT TO VOTE....

BUT MOST OF ALL I am just sad that 45 years after the assassination of King, Malcom, Medgar and thousands of others whose blood saturated the grounds of the South,--- SAD for my paternal great grand parents (who got more than their 40 acres and a mule) and my maternal grandparents (sharecroppers who fought for the education of their children and suffered the INDIGNITY of having to read a portion of the constitution JUST TO VOTE), though in different ECONOMIC SITUATIONS-even as blacks in that era... that we have allowed and this ADMINISTRATION HAS ENGAGED IN POLITICAL LYNCHING IN NORTH CAROLINA!!!! The elders of our TRADITION were right: "God don't like UGLY!" We fought before, when we were out numbered, and WE WON! NORTH CAROLINA is looking like Alabama and Mississippi right now, but we are FIGHTING AND GOD WILL give us Victory again!!!! 2014"

"Today I am ashamed and grieved to be a citizen of the State of North Carolina! I can not place all of the blame on this ratchet Governor and this diabolical General Assembly! But I blame those who BELIEVE that there vote does not count

Lost me there, I tend to stop reading when folks can't get they're/their/there right.

Back