• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

"If you have to force something, it ain't gonna work," a wise person once said....I think they need to tell that to Obama about ObamaCare.

fn+elysium+8-9-13+III+jpg.jpg

fn+Elysium+8-13-13+jpg.jpg

About face!

wait, is rachet a good or bad thing? i've heard it used both ways

One of my FB friends posted this today. Apparently, having to present some form of ID to vote is equal to slavery.
Studies show that as many as 11 percent of eligible voters do not have government-issued photo ID. That percentage is even higher for seniors, people of color, people with disabilities, low-income voters, and students. Many citizens find it hard to get government photo IDs, because the underlying documentation like birth certificates (the ID one needs to get ID) is often difficult or expensive to come by. At the same time, voter ID policies are far more costly to implement than many assume. Instead, Improvements in voting technology and modernization of our voter registration system will both increase efficiency and close the door on mistakes and fraud.
http://www.brennancenter.org/analysis/voter-id
It might not be slavery but the new law is designed to reduce the turnout of young people and minorities. I read that a student photo ID is not going to be acceptable.

I think bad. Then again I've never heard anyone but high schoolers use the term.

I'd love to see something like that with Ted Cruz and a maple leaf.

sigh

So 3 black teens shoot and kill an innocent man jogging bc they were "bored". Wow!!

Are we gonna hear from Al, Jesse, Oprah or Obama?

Absolutely sickening, disgusting and pathetic. This is the real problem facing this culture and sadly these race baiters mentioned above wont say a word.

I heard this same discussion from the 3 white hosts on the radio this morning. I wanted to call in and ask what there was the be outraged about. The body was ID'ed and the kids were arrested and charged within a few days. Is it terrible that this happened for no reason whatsoever? Sure. Is race a factor? Maybe, but don't pretend it's the same thing.

This is not Facebook, but it's amazing:

The Obamas got a new puppy, everyone!

I did some googling because I feel like that had to be a joke, and the search led me to this:

The Best Conspiracy Theories About Obama's New Dog Sunny

My favorites conspiracy theory - that the dog's name isn't "Sunny" it's "Sunni."

People are crazy.

Why does every headline say Bo is a black dog?

I am so amazed and frustrated by this! Bo is not black!!! Obama did such a good job of convinving people that he's black it's just incredible to me. His legs and chest are white!!! I would be willing to bet that half the pople reading about this dog did not know that his legs and chest are white, and therefore you can call him white just as well as you can call her black.

Why does every headline say Bo is a black dog?

I am so amazed and frustrated by this! Bo is not black!!! Obama did such a good job of convinving people that he's black it's just incredible to me. His legs and chest are white!!! I would be willing to bet that half the pople reading about this dog did not know that his legs and chest are white, and therefore you can call him white just as well as you can call her black.

So is Obama white?

Ill post a few...these all come from the same guy mind you which makes their collective effect a beautiful thing.

1082702_10200828081123107_989927091_n.jpg

1157711_636083436424915_1830213690_n.jpg

1148173_10200822818071534_1871308397_n.jpg

1184916_635777323122193_1926950127_n.jpg

1063609_10200595709513962_1438468088_n.jpg

I figured the libs would love this guy. He is right up their alley. Just another average Republican :)

I agree that if Obama had a son, he wouldn't look like a young Keenan Ivory Wayans.

Back