• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

1) why the paragraph break?
2) funny - lots of Republican Alex Jones types believe the holocaust never happened. Finally, they preach to their choir !

link to poll that backs this assumption.

Are you denying that Alex Jones is a holocaust denier?

And that he has (well, had) 2.4 million YouTube followers who all lost likely identify with the Right?

8f9a5cc72008b9f36fa244af0bee1ec4.jpg

is he?

serious question - I've never been to InfoWars or their Facebook site or viewed his YouTube channel and I don't plan to give him any clicks or pollute my browsing history

I'm aware of his disgusting claims re: Sandy Hook but haven't found an article in the mainstream press labeling him a Holocaust denier

this doesn't really matter in the evaluation of Jones (he's a dangerous POS) but I'd like to understand how pervasive Holocaust deniers are

Yeah, this is the mom of a girl I grew up with. She's mostly just super religious and posting about her kids and grandkids. But is also super anti-vax (unclear if she used to be this way and her grown kids weren't vaxxed or if she's just anti flu and anti HPV vaccines now)

If only there were a way for anti-vaxxers to suffer and not harm the rest of society.

I want to read that dude's obviously epic rants about the actual Dallas Cowboys

Those rants remind of the old HS classmate I've posted about before. He hasn't been in the military for years, but still posts about his days as a Marine constantly, indulges in all sorts of right-wing conspiracy theory stuff, and threatens anyone who disagrees with his rantings at the drop of a hat, especially worthless civilians who are too stupid to see how the "real world" works like he does, and who dare to use "fake bullshit" Snopes to debunk crap that posts.

Yeah he is not a holocaust denier. But your feelings tell otherwise, and we all know its #feeling>facts.

Interestingly enough I looked up some of the data around holocaust deniers. it seems like 97% of Americans believe in the holocausts, but a large percentage of the population do not believe 6 million jews were actually killed and those numbers are somehow worse than reality. The vast majority of people who think that way are between 18-35, so almost definitely skew liberal.

Back