• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

71812904_560336831374067_1458507457054638080_n.jpg

“ I wonder how far Moses would have gone if he’d taken a poll in Egypt? What would Jesus Christ have preached if he’d taken a poll in the land of Israel? Where would the Reformation have gone if Martin Luther had taken a poll?”

– Harry Truman

Shame on you Fox News

Posted above an article from Fox News entitled "Fox News Poll: Record support for Trump impeachment"

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fo...XsmWc-nfjAxe331lm_ghDZLfopEWUCHkiFD_UGnZKzre0

With the following comments:

Call me and ask me! 😡

Sounds like a bunch of crap to me. How many people got a call on this poll?

Exactly! When the the crowd is the mob, you don’t ask them what they want!

No impeachment ok’d on my watch. Such fake news.

I didn’t get a call about this poll

Proof it depends on who you ask. I don’t know a single person who thinks he has even come close to breaking a law.

We all who don’t personally answer polls know how inaccurate they really are! LOL!

The only assholes I see in the video are the cowards wearing masks who are accosting and preventing an elderly couple from crossing the street.

Appears to me the group in the video *allegedly* fighting against fascism are the assholes acting like fascists.

Do you disagree?

Your alt right terrorist friends literally murder lots of people, you stupid fucking moron.

Lol can’t make this shit up

What's really telling is how clueless he is. People like this make it really hard to have any sympathy for Trump supporters who are suffering because of GOP policies. Cutting off their nose to spite their face, so to speak.

All they know is what Fox News, Rush, and Russian/Ukrainian Facebook propaganda tell them

They’re less educated, less prepared for this economy, and they don’t understand why because they just follow what the wealthy republicans tell them.

LOL. Those comments are gold. A couple really stood out - "So glad my granddaughters are in Christian school..." (thanks for admitting what many already suspect - "Christian" schools with nearly all-white enrollment don't exist so much for the "Christian" part as for the racial/"you ain't teaching my kid anything I don't want them to know" part.) And, "See how well it's worked out by destroying Confederate History!! This Bovine Excrement is only causing racial division!!! Nothing more, nothing less!!!!" Gawd.

ETA: They also had an article recently on changing the name of the Dixie Classic Fair. The comments section on that one was also exactly what you'd expect. Lots of threats to boycott the fair "forever" if they change the name.

As if the Carolina Classic Fair is some horrible name. So weak. So fragile.

It’s not a great name. Seems like Winston-Salem Classic or Triad Classic would be better. But at least it’s not some “wish we could own slaves again” BS.

As if the Carolina Classic Fair is some horrible name. So weak. So fragile.

LOL... the woke left are outraged over the name of a FAIR yet anyone who doesn't fall in line to cancel the term "Dixie" is weak and fragile.

Add another post to the PhDeac pantheon of lack of self-awareness

LOL... the woke left are outraged over the name of a FAIR yet anyone who doesn't fall in line to cancel the term "Dixie" is weak and fragile.

Add another post to the PhDeac pantheon of lack of self-awareness

So do you care about the name of the fair or not?

Back