• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

Of course we are, 90% of Mako's inheritance is coming from Samir's program that siphoned off fractions of a penny at a time.

Pretty sure that was Michael Bolton's virus which he modeled off Superman III.

Samir was just an accomplice along for the ride and content with conjugal visits in the white collar resort prison.

How many people have Antifa murdered compared to confirmed mass shootings by white racists/nationalists? To my knowledge not a single person has died at the hands of an Antifa group, as opposed to the growing number of mass shootings from obvious racists. Strange how conservatives are apparently petrified by a small number of protestors in a few places around the country who sometimes yell insults at Trumpites, yet they turn a blind eye to the growing carnage being caused by right-wing gun nuts.

WHATABOUT!!!111!

At lease you finally acknowledge the existence of Antifa. All along I thought it was just a "conservative boogeyman"

Pretty sure that was Michael Bolton's virus which he modeled off Superman III.

Samir was just an accomplice along for the ride and content with conjugal visits in the white collar resort prison.

I think you may be right...

WHATABOUT!!!111!

At lease you finally acknowledge the existence of Antifa. All along I thought it was just a "conservative boogeyman"

it is real, it is also not a real threat. see the Lt. Gov of Texas pleading them not to come to El Paso after, you know, a bunch of people had been killed by a white supremacist.

How many people have Antifa murdered compared to confirmed mass shootings by white racists/nationalists? To my knowledge not a single person has died at the hands of an Antifa group, as opposed to the growing number of mass shootings from obvious racists. Strange how conservatives are apparently petrified by a small number of protestors in a few places around the country who sometimes yell insults at Trumpites, yet they turn a blind eye to the growing carnage being caused by right-wing gun nuts.

Yea, but like property damage and stuff.

WHATABOUT!!!111!

LOL. It IS a conservative boogeyman, Angus. They're real, but they're about as much of a threat as you are, which is to say not much. I do find it interesting that you claim comparing numerous mass shootings of people by right-wing gun nuts to a ragtag group of protestors who may or may not have thrown some objects at people is "whataboutism." That's not much better than Trump claiming there were "many fine people" on both sides of the Charlottesville protests. Antifa lives in y'alls heads.

LOL. It IS a conservative boogeyman, Angus. They're real, but they're about as much of a threat as you are, which is to say not much. I do find it interesting that you claim comparing numerous mass shootings of people by right-wing gun nuts to a ragtag group of protestors who may or may not have thrown some objects at people is "whataboutism." That's not much better than Trump claiming there were "many fine people" on both sides of the Charlottesville protests. Antifa lives in y'alls heads.

Antifa isn't threat to anyone except right-wing fascists. They only show up to stop those assholes.

72145850_2563846520365005_1697903887547105280_n.jpg

I suppose that's an attempt to co-opt "my body my choice", just nonsensically.

Yet another example of those brave Anti-Fascists who are "barely even real" and nothing but a "conservative boogeyman":

You missed it but we've established that Anti-Fa are right wingers and Nazis are liberal left wingers. Renowned scholar Dinesh Desousa had a tweet about it, or something.

I thought we learned not to jump to conclusions when a group of people stand in front of an old person in a short video clip.

Antifa isn't threat to anyone except right-wing fascists. They only show up to stop those assholes.

The only assholes I see in the video are the cowards wearing masks who are accosting and preventing an elderly couple from crossing the street.

Appears to me the group in the video *allegedly* fighting against fascism are the assholes acting like fascists.

Do you disagree?

Back