• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

Get a sponsor, it can be the Krispy Kreme Klassic.

You know, that would be a great name for a fair. Not too keen about the initials if they spell it that way though (KKK). Of course, if they did that it might pacify the people who would be angered if they drop the "Dixie" in the current name.

Makes sense that the snowflakes are the people complaining that the fair doesn’t glorify slavery anymore.

72334049_10156723558111446_7135397926699794432_n.jpg

Is it the word that bothers white people? Most of the history we are taught is basically about how awesome it is that white people were conquering everybody else. Clearly the role of colonizer isn’t the problem.

Yeah but the implication is that “white culture” talks about colonizers as a heroic thing. Maybe in England?

“We” did?

Maybe parsing words for some people but he’s celebrated as an explorer though most people don’t separate that from the effects of his voyages

“We” did?

Maybe parsing words for some people but he’s celebrated as an explorer though most people don’t separate that from the effects of his voyages

That’s like saying Lebron is celebrated as a leaper and it’s parsing words to call him a dunker.

They made a freaking Disney movie about a girl who got raped and kidnapped by colonizers.

We don’t call westward expansion colonization but that’s what it was.

Gotta admit I’m still pretty hungover from Columbus Day parties.

That’s like saying Lebron is celebrated as a leaper and it’s parsing words to call him a dunker.

They made a freaking Disney movie about a girl who got raped and kidnapped by colonizers.

We don’t call westward expansion colonization but that’s what it was.

i mean, if black people want to call white people colonizers and think it's clever, have at it. colonizing happened. pretty raw deal for the losers. i think you're more like to elicit a shrug than hurt feelings

But we are talking about the hurt feelings. Some white people get hurt when you say they're white.

But we are talking about the hurt feelings. Some white people get hurt when you say they're white.

well, at the end of the day the purpose was to hurt someone's feelings. So the high ground is "accept it when i call you names"?

Back