• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Family Separation at the Border: US citizens are now being detained

Is there anything Trump has done that wasn't bush league? He threw Starbursts at Merkel for God's sake. We are dealing with a petulant overgrown manbaby who is incapable of feeling empathy. I would suggest taking Barron away from him to see how it makes him feel, but he would have no idea it happened and if he did he would not feel anything.

Is there anything Trump has done that wasn't bush league? He threw Starbursts at Merkel for God's sake. We are dealing with a petulant overgrown manbaby who is incapable of feeling empathy. I would suggest taking Barron away from him to see how it makes him feel, but he would have no idea it happened and if he did he would not feel anything.

Yeah, great idea. Take his kid away from his Mom. Sort of misses the mark.

This really isn't a GOP vs. Dem issue. The principle is a simple one of ethical treatment of others. If you are going to arrest parents trying to get into the country with their kids who are not otherwise in some sort of jeopardy (e.g. - abuse, being subjected to traffic, etc), find a way to hold the entire family together. Pointing out who was in control of what and when and what policy was at X time vs. Y time is pointless and dumb. We are in the here and now.

The admin is absolutely within the law to take a zero tolerance policy on illegal immigration. You can argue whether that should be their stance, but it is a rational position to take relative to the law. Crap, Canada does not generally accept asylum seekers coming into the country from the U.S. and Mexico isn't taking these immigrants on the same basis. But that isn't the point.

The point is no matter how you enforce against illegal immigration don't separate kids from their families. Putting that into practice no doubt comes with complications case to case. But for craps sake, that's the guiding and over arching principle. And the fact this admin didn't think that through when altering how they enforce the law was a total fucking miss. The fact they are deflecting blame for that huge miss onto others is bush league.

Well said.

It's like 85 degrees in DC, and hotter at her destination. Little surprised she's wearing a jacket at all.

I could have made Melanoma a jacket for $20 that would have been more to the point. For a first draft, I'll start with "Fuck you little kids, Mommy is back in Shitholevador and you'll never see her again."

Hmmm. Is there any chance Trump is stockpiling brown immigrant children for some kind of Hunger Games thing, where the survivors are now in the Space Army and have to go do super dangerous space missions?

I think tomorrow for my meeting with local police officers, I'll wear a jacket that reads "Fuck the Police" on the back of it. If anyone has questions about it, I'll respond "It's a jacket. There was no hidden message. After today's important visit to the police station, I hope the media isn't going to choose to focus on my wardrobe."

That has to be intentional. There is no way her team would allow her to walk out like that without saying something. No way.

That jacket was made by the same company who made this children's outfit.

And this handbag.

bag180907_468x679.jpg

[h=1]Why Zara Can't Seem to Stop Selling Anti-Semitic Clothing[/h]
http://fortune.com/2014/08/27/zara-anti-semitism/

That has to be intentional. There is no way her team would allow her to walk out like that without saying something. No way.

Yep. Her spokesman is even creating hashtags about it.

Holy fucking shit I thought she was the least asshole in the Trump sphere. Get her the fuck out of there

Back