• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Family Separation at the Border: US citizens are now being detained

Those numbers have been posted and proven over and over. Undocumented people commit far fewer crimes than native born Americans.

I can't wait to see the wacky response her dad will have. Just look at today's knee slapper!

How very "Christian" of Huckabee! He's proud of his racism!

a bunch of MAGA's have gone on Yelp and left fake, shitty reviews on the Red Hen. Refuse to bake a cake for the gheys? Hell ya. Refuse to serve SHS? She should sue!!

a bunch of MAGA's have gone on Yelp and left fake, shitty reviews on the Red Hen. Refuse to bake a cake for the gheys? Hell ya. Refuse to serve SHS? She should sue!!

these snowflakes suck

yep. they should have just jizzed in her food instead.

"But Mexico is literally rounding up their worst people and sending them to the US. They are not going to send their best."

Lies

Its actually the restaurant that is being a snowflake in this scenario. Just do your job. Same thing with the baker...just bake a cake. You don't have to agree with someone that you serve a product.

I thought denying service based on moral beliefs was kosher?

Also, I’m in favor of making fascists feel as uncomfortable as humanly possible wherever they go.

Also, these neo-fascist Trumpites (Sanders, Miller, Lewandowski, etc.) are the biggest snowflakes in politics.

The owner of the Red Hen explains why she asked Sarah Huckabee Sanders to leave

“I’m not a huge fan of confrontation,” Wilkinson said. “I have a business, and I want the business to thrive. This feels like the moment in our democracy when people have to make uncomfortable actions and decisions to uphold their morals.”

Several Red Hen employees are gay, she said. They knew Sanders had defended Trump’s desire to bar transgender people from the military. This month, they had all watched her evade questions and defend a Trump policy that caused migrant children to be separated from their parents.

“Tell me what you want me to do. I can ask her to leave,” Wilkinson told her staff, she said. “They said ‘yes.’ ”

It was important to Wilkinson, she said, that Sanders had already been served — that her staff had not simply refused her on sight. And it was important to her that Sanders was a public official, not just a customer with whom she disagreed, many of whom were included in her regular clientele.

Its actually the restaurant that is being a snowflake in this scenario. Just do your job. Same thing with the baker...just bake a cake. You don't have to agree with someone that you serve a product.

Normally, I agree w what Wrangor is saying here. So many damn snowflakes when it comes to all politics. For this instance, however, I hope that SHS felt for one second the true weight of discrimination and bullshit that her administration fosters.

Of note, SHS used her official government twitter account, not her personal one, to turn the jackals on the restaurant. Which says a lot about her, I would say.

Back