• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Family Separation at the Border: US citizens are now being detained

Yeah. Usually when an adult tells a child not to tell adults something, everything’s on the up and up.

Rachel has been way out in front of this one just like she was with Trump’s tax returns and the photoshop of Anthony Weiner’s dick.

Kudos to her and her team. Best in the business, imo.

I remember when Brad got offended because I called him a piece of shit or something along those lines.

Then he decides that the appropriate response to kids being put in cages is to make fun of Rachel Maddow.

https://www.npr.org/2018/06/26/623451416/propublica-reporter-delves-into-covering-ms-13-street-gang

I'm not crazy about the casual tone this woman uses when describing the horrible acts MS 13 has committed, but it does kind of raise a more interesting question of why Trump has chosen MS-13, or "The Mighty Munchkins" as called by a Long Island police officer, to pick on. He constantly talks of gang violence, but we haven't heard the the infinitely more prominent and dangerous Sinaloa, Zetas or the Gulf Cartel mentioned a single time. Not even the Bloods or Crips.

I may just make this my signature: "It's almost as though this isn't about X (gang violence) at all."

Last edited:
I remember when Brad got offended because I called him a piece of shit or something along those lines.

Then he decides that the appropriate response to kids being put in cages is to make fun of Rachel Maddow.

stop being mean to him

Yet we'll hear 10 more days of stories on how the left is losing its sense of civility by politely refusing service to Sarah Sanders.

They refused service to my parents, my wife and me as well, and 3 out of the four of us are liberal as hell. Of course, we were in shorts. Was she in shorts? Maybe it wasn't politically motivated at all. Maybe they just don't want to seat tourist rubes in shorts.

Anyone who dares to question the leftist groupthink on this board is immediately branded a racist, rube, or piece of shit (or all of the above).

The kids being put in cages is an abhorrent practice. But where was the outrage and the minute by minute breathless coverage by the mainstream media when the same practice occurred under the Obama administration?

Anyone who dares to question the leftist groupthink on this board is immediately branded a racist, rube, or piece of shit (or all of the above).

The kids being put in cages is an abhorrent practice. But where was the outrage and the minute by minute breathless coverage by the mainstream media when the same practice occurred under the Obama administration?

what are your thoughts on Bob's posts?

Trump wants media coverage. It's what he does. He turns everything he does into a spectacle, then wonders why it gets attention. Obama was covered just as much as Trump. It's not like we're talking about huge gaps in time and technology. Obama, like most politicians, chose to not be bombastic and draw attention to himself. Trump has been the exact opposite of that his entire life, and his tenure as president has been no different.

Change gets reported. I thought Trump supporters liked that he was doing things other presidents didn't? Did you expect to shake everything up and have nobody say a single bad thing about it? All of these are hot button issues that most presidents avoid because they are morally and politically grey. Trump spearheads them like a bull in a china shop, then wonders why it gets covered or criticized.

Last edited:
Obama was weak on immigration but did the same things Trump is doing to be strong on immigration. Gotcha, Brad.

Back