• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fast Car

Why is this on the Tunnels?

There is some controversy over it. Are you the tunnel police?

do you not believe in law and order?

I’m just asking a question because your post did not include information about this controversy.

Controversy?

It's a bland and lifeless cover. It's a guy that never had to struggle.

Google Tracy Chapman and Luke Combs. There is a bit of controversy about this cover.

Controversy?

It's a bland and lifeless cover. It's a guy that never had to struggle.
Just did a google search. Unsurprisingly, the controversy, that you spell out neither the specific issue nor your opinion os that a black woman in country music is not going to get the same treatment as a white guy. Is that a controversy or just a fact?

I'll repost My post from above. It's a shitty, lifeless version. Glad she's getting royalties though. I hope.

Never heard it, but like almost all new "country" music, I'm sure that it is terrible.

I love the original song. The country version isn't bad but I don't want to hear it on the radio 45 times a day which is what's happening.

Back