• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Favorite beach activity

Swimming or walking, while enjoying the sights and atmosphere. I can't imagine lying around and working on my tan; I'll leave that to the girls. They seem to enjoy it.

I love drinking on the beach and playing bocce.

I also love sitting on the beach getting crispy reading and napping.

I also love the water and swimming and surfing.

Boogie boarding
Sleeping
Bocce Ball
Drinking
Boning
Reading
Burying People
Dancing
Walking
Volleyball
Frisbee
Whacking Off

In that order

i can just sit there and watch the waves for hours on end.

Reading and drinking, primarily.

Bocce and swimming are also favorites.

Reading, drinking, swimming, people watching.... you really can't go wrong if you're sitting on a beach.

Haha exactly.

I like sipping a cold beer while reading, and occasionally taking a dip in the water to cool off. I love listening to the sound of the waves when you're sitting in the sun; it can't be beat.

I also like taking a walk to do some people watching... it never fails to entertain. :)

And of course sunsets are awesome too.

No love for throwing horseshoes?

games...bocce and horseshoes usually. i usually take a book down to the beach with every intent of reading it...then i never do. i just can't seem to concentrate on a book when there are people constantly walking by because i get very distracted by movement. i also love to play in the water. body surfing, etc. but more and more my friends aren't willing to go in the water for anything more than cooling off, and it's not nearly as fun if you're alone. so i don't do that a whole lot anymore.

Back