• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Favorite beach activity

drinking, peepin bikinis are the tops.

im an ADD beach-goer. I'll lay around for a bit and read, get bored. take nap. get bored. body surf. get bored. toss the bee. get bored. so i do a lot of different things.but mainly, i drink and peep biddies.

Anyone else here play Polish horseshoes? It became my new favorite game last beach trip.

Games, or sitting and reading. Used to just sit and fall asleep while getting tan, but that's a little boring for me now.

I very rarely go to the beach (once every other year, maybe) and I don't really care for it. Last time I went, strangers made fun of me for being pale. It's always too hot and too crowded.

I suppose my favorite things would be walking along the water and people watching.

On those rare perfect days when you aren't sweating just being out in the sun, AND there aren't a million obnoxious strangers two feet from you kicking up sand, just sitting with a fluffy book and enjoying the waves crashing is lovely.

wiff ball is tight if its not too windy, which it usually is. also got a pretty sweet tennis ball game we invented that is pretty BAWSE.

I very rarely go to the beach (once every other year, maybe) and I don't really care for it. Last time I went, strangers made fun of me for being pale. It's always too hot and too crowded.

I suppose my favorite things would be walking along the water and people watching.

On those rare perfect days when you aren't sweating just being out in the sun, AND there aren't a million obnoxious strangers two feet from you kicking up sand, just sitting with a fluffy book and enjoying the waves crashing is lovely.

jesus, how fucking high maintenance are you?

You are going to the wrong beach(es)

My favorite thing is to take moonlit walks with interesting women and serenade them with Van Morrison's Moondance. Then I enjoy a moonlit picnic with champagne and cuddling.

Pretty much anything.

My favorite week of the year is the week that my mom's side goes to Sunset. Usually there are about 18 of us. I like drinking, digging big holes, making sand castles, reading, drinking, playing in the water, walking around, snipe hunting, drinking, just hanging out in the sand, drinking, bocce.

Pretty much anything.

My favorite week of the year is the week that my mom's side goes to Sunset. Usually there are about 18 of us. I like drinking, digging big holes, making sand castles, reading, drinking, playing in the water, walking around, snipe hunting, drinking, just hanging out in the sand, drinking, bocce.

When are you going this year? We could meet up and I could buy you your first shrimp burger.

beach football is always fun, though my feet are usually sore the day after. Drinking and watching the waves is so relaxing.

Really, anything is fun on the beach. I plan to to enjoy all of these things in the coming week.

Sunday, actually. We aren't staying for the week though. :(

We are going next Thursday night and staying through Sunday, June 23-26. We are already planning on having lunch at Provision Co. at Holden Beach that Friday, June 24...

scaled.php

We're leaving on Tuesday. We won't get a shrimp burger but we will CERTAINLY get our fill of delicious food.

Try going after Labor Day. It's still warm and you can swim, but it's not crowded and it takes a lot longer to get sunburned.

Walking on the beach in the early morning, reading a book, drinking some fruity drinks, playing in the water, reading some more, drinking some more, walking on the beach at sunset.

Beach volleyball
Wave football (throw a rubber/foam ball into the waves and then everyone fights to get it)
Drinking Frosty Frog (daquiri bar) and chilling
Taking my dogs before Memorial Day and after Labor Day
Any activity where we can invite girls to participate (bocce ball, building a sandcastle, etc.)
Tanning / laying out

Use an 8 spf normally, which works well. 15 if I'll be outside for a long time.

Last edited:
Back