• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Favorite OGBoards Memes

What's unbelievable is the duplicity and dishonesty of Mods in saying you can't bring real life activities to the boards without the person's permission. Then turning a blind eye to it because the rules don't apply to people you don't like.

Just like the PM you sent me bitching about this, I have no idea what you're talking about because you don't link specific posts that offend you. I don't have time to read every single thread and also use my powers of clairvoyance to figure out which posts in those threads you think may be over the line. PM me again with an actual link to something if you'd like me and the other moderators to discuss it.

Please don't waste your time if it's something from real life that YOU initially brought to the boards though. You can't just promote a bunch of stuff here and then say "hey everybody don't talk about that anymore" suddenly one day because people are bringing it up jokingly.

Just like the PM you sent me bitching about this, I have no idea what you're talking about because you don't link specific posts that offend you. I don't have time to read every single thread and also use my powers of clairvoyance to figure out which posts in those threads you think may be over the line. PM me again with an actual link to something if you'd like me and the other moderators to discuss it.

Please don't waste your time if it's something from real life that YOU initially brought to the boards though. You can't just promote a bunch of stuff here and then say "hey everybody don't talk about that anymore" suddenly one day because people are bringing it up jokingly.

I never brought this to the board in any way.

"PM a mod to cement your internet status forever." I have no idea what this means.

u9x0Al.gif

SERIOUSLY SD3?

Having fun is looked down upon here.

It's OK to yell and fun when you could everyone by name if you chose to do it.

The boards are truly the No Fun Zone.

SERIOUSLY SD3?

Having fun is looked down upon here.

It's OK to yell and fun when you could everyone by name if you chose to do it.

The boards are truly the No Fun Zone.

this is a good one. a meme within a meme thread. very meta.

Does anyone know what happened to Rico? I miss that guy. I'd love to hear an update on the goth girl that he cured.

Last edited:
Back