• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Favorite OGBoards Memes

People are saying that though.

To be clear, no one has accused BKF of murdering his father-in-law. Nothing has been proven one way or the other. I think people have simply raised some interesting questions, and pointed out that BKF had obvious motive and presumably opportunity. Again, no direct evidence as of this moment, but some may argue, plenty of smoke.

Reactions: Ayo
I admittedly haven't read all of the details of this case, but perhaps there is evidence buried under bkf's house and that's why he hasn't left Randleman all of these years? Makes you wonder.

I admittedly haven't read all of the details of this case, but perhaps there is evidence buried under bkf's house and that's why he hasn't left Randleman all of these years? Makes you wonder.

I mean, here's a guy in BKF who has kept a diary every day since like 1928 and yet has he produced the diary entry from the day of his father-in-law's shocking and untimely death? No, he has not. Some may argue it would be pretty convenient if BKF had "forgotten" to do a diary entry that day. I'm not going to be that guy, but someone building a case that BKF murdered his father-in-law would surely add that fact to the growing pile of facts that has accumulated.

The fact that bkf lived with his mother-in-law for 40 years and hasn't had sex since the day she moved in needs to become a meme.

I feel like I've missed out on some important threads. Is this the next Serial case?

The diary entries will be very confusing since he calls his mother-in-law mother, his mom mother, and his wife mother. Very confusing indeed.

The fact that bkf lived with his mother-in-law for 40 years and hasn't had sex since the day she moved in needs to become a meme.

Correction since the day he moved in. Also possible that she knew the truth or and this is the reason for living with her for the past 40 years, keep as close of a watch on her as possible.

I feel like I've missed out on some important threads. Is this the next Serial case?

Basically it was revealed that BKF was sort of a lost soul after college before he married and was hired by his father-in-law. Worked with him for like a year, then the father-in-law died mysteriously. Conveniently, BKF inherited not only his father-in-law's thriving business, but also his house. No evidence has been provided that there was an autopsy or any kind of investigation to confirm the cause of death and rule out foul play. So, people have raised questions. Questions that remain unanswered.

Basically it was revealed that BKF was sort of a lost soul after college before he married and was hired by his father-in-law. Worked with him for like a year, then the father-in-law died mysteriously. Conveniently, BKF inherited not only his father-in-law's thriving business, but also his house. No evidence has been provided that there was an autopsy or any kind of investigation to confirm the cause of death and rule out foul play. So, people have raised questions. Questions that remain unanswered.

He was also dating a high school girl while in college, if I recall. I wonder if the relationship was above board. I wouldn't love the notion of my underage daughter dating a college man! Perhaps the resentment finally bubbled over and there was a confrontation. We may never know for sure.

A number of troubling questions. You start considering whether it's possible that BKF murdered his father-in-law, and very quickly it's like unraveling a big cable knit sweater that someone keeps knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting!

For example, one may observe that after BKF's father-in-law was tragically and shockingly taken from this earth in the prime of his life, BKF, an ornery, unlikeable man, was miraculously elected to the town board of alderman where, coincidentally, he was in the position of crafting and approving the town budget, including the budget for the town police department. The very same police department that would have been charged with investigating BKF's father-in-law's highly surprising death. Has anyone examined those budgets to see whether the town police department's budget enjoyed a substantial increase after BKF's unlikely election? Certainly no evidence has been offered here either way, a pattern that has grown impossible to ignore.

From a reliable, yet nervous, source:

July 5th

This has been a rather difficult morning. Father was quite upset at Mother because Mother put Father's molasses on the wrong side of the biscuit. Father has not yet decided the punishment for Mother. There was a duck outside the porch this morning, and it did not run away. If it returns tomorrow I shall name it Cornelius.

BKF
Randelman, NC

Last edited:
I'm trying to remember the origin of the let rj announce death tag. I thought it was over Clarence Clemons but he started that thread so now I'm confused.

He used to announce all famous person deaths before announcing them became a thing to beat rj to it.

Back