• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

favorite single joke from the office

TownieDeac

words are futile devices
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Yeah that's the best one Townie, agreed. I say it all the time.

Oscar: OK, Michael, um... Both my parents were born in Mexico.
Michael: Oh, yeah...
Oscar: And, uh, they moved to the United Sates a year before I was born. So I grew up in the United States.
Michael: Wow.
Oscar: My parents were Mexican.
Michael: Wow. That is... That is a great story. That's the American Dream right there, right?
Oscar: Thank... Yeah...
Michael: Um, let me ask you, is there a term besides Mexican that you prefer? Something less offensive?
Oscar: Mexican isn't offensive.
Michael: Well, it has certain connotations.
Oscar: Like what?
Michael: Like... I don't... I don't know.
Oscar: What connotations, Michael? You meant something.

If I had a gun, with two bullets, and I was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden and Toby, I would shoot Toby twice.

Ha, I haven't thought about this show in a while and just earlier today it popped into my mind as my elevator car full of people was discussing the fact the elevators have been acting up lately.
I so badly wanted to say "the first thing we'd need to do is establish a pee corner" ...but I did not.

This or the one where Jennifer tells David to fire someone and he fires a made up person.

Last edited:
Back