• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

favorite single joke from the office

Can't find it on YT but the episode where Michael burns his foot on his George Foreman grill -- particularly the scene where the guy in the wheelchair was talking and Michael says "how long does it take you to do an every day activity, like brush your teeth?" "Idk 30 seconds" "wow, three times longer than it takes me"

Dwight Schrute: Prison Mike, what's the very, very worst thing about prison?
Angela Martin: Don't encourage him, Dwight.
Michael Scott: [as Prison Mike] The worst thing about prison was the... was the Dementors. They were flying all over the place and they were scary and then they'd come down and they'd suck the soul out of your body and it hurt!
Karen Filippelli: Dementors, like in "Harry Potter"?
Michael Scott: No, not "Harry Potter." There are no movies in prison.

"Why don't you take a letter opener and stick it in your skull?" (Michael to Toby)

edit - oops, didn't see this 3 posts up.

Jim Halpert: What did you do, Prison Mike?
Michael Scott: I stole and I robbed and I kidnapped the President's son and held him for ransom.
Jim Halpert: That is quite the rap sheet, Prison Mike.
Michael Scott: And I never got caught, neither.
Jim Halpert: Well, you were in prison, but... Mm-hmm.

Kevin: I had Martin explain to me three times what he got arrested for because it sounds an awful lot like what I do here every day.

The snowball fight between Jim and Dwight. When Jim goes to his car and there are dozens of snowmen in the parking lot. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard at a TV show.

The snowball fight between Jim and Dwight. When Jim goes to his car and there are dozens of snowmen in the parking lot. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard at a TV show.

Hahaha...yes very good one.

I can't remember if I posted it before, but the bat episode where Jim pretends to be a vampire and talks about the garlic bread and pops his collar and peers over it to Dwight. So funny.

Back