• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

February 9th. Winter is.... ...nope, must have been the AC.

User has exceeded his storage quota.

I'm the WORST (besides Jeff [Redacted] and Ron Wellman, of course. Oh, and Steve Schutt. And cagles. So, I'm the 5th worst.)

Fixed now. PMs open for business again.

Wait until 2/16 so I can join in for GT.

FSU game is nationally televised.

What you need are signs with "Go Wake" that you can tear off and show the "Fire His Ass" sign underneath. No way security sees that coming...

Or wouldn't have... until you posted this. WAY TO GO.

I'd like an email. Send it to adplant04@wfu.edu.

Me and my friends are really interested in what you all are planning.

I'm not falling for that one! Again...

I have an idea to get in signs that wouldn't normally be let in. I'll share with dv7 if needed.

Pressure is on, DV7
ARgfGr0.png

Last edited:
hahahahhahahahahaha

Fuck me. Pressure is on.

Without cursing, which I won't do, I wonder how long it will take them to have me removed from the Joel?

I'm the WORST (besides Jeff [Redacted] and Ron Wellman, of course. Oh, and Steve Schutt. And cagles. So, I'm the 5th worst.)

Fixed now. PMs open for business again.

Deman belongs on that list. He is a tremendous douche.

I always felt a little sorry for Deman based on my personal exchanges with him. I don't agree with a lot of what he has done (in the e-world), but I think he has good intentions.

Deman belongs on that list. He is a tremendous douche.

His Billy Donovan meltdown during a chat session remains one of the greatest moments in board history. Though his "IP glitch" experience with NCScout was the most surreal.

ETA: I agree with DV7, Deman always came across like a nice man, back when I was allowed to post over there.

Last edited:
I did NOT expect this many responses. Y'all better get in on this gravy train. Before it's cool.

3po78v.jpg

Having 10 people holding up "Fire [Redacted]" signs would get the message across. No gimmicks, just straight to the issue.

Better bring them under the clothes, unfold them quick and get them out and shown. The poster police will be out in force rather adamently after RW sees it.

PM please. Will do my damnest to make it to Winston for this one. BuzzOUT

I always felt a little sorry for Deman based on my personal exchanges with him. I don't agree with a lot of what he has done (in the e-world), but I think he has good intentions.

You can tell he wants to go on an anti Bz rampage so hard, but can't because of his relationship with the AD. He tries to hide it even more than Dan.

You can tell he wants to go on an anti Bz rampage so hard, but can't because of his relationship with the AD. He tries to hide it even more than Dan.

Didn't he lose his shit when the [Redacted] hire was first rumored/reported?

Dude should stick to his guns instead of being the Athletic Department's little bitch.

So many good people have sold their souls to Wellman in the name of being a good fan.

I'll never understand why people feel you can't challenge something you love and remain loyal.

Back