• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

February 9th. Winter is.... ...nope, must have been the AC.

I've been paying a lot of attention. Three dipsticks who look like they are at a funeral holding a sign may not be quite as effective as you think.

Those three dipsticks are the driving forces in how we've pushed this story into the national media over the past couple of weeks.

Coverage of [Redacted]'s record & Wellman's ineptitude on ESPN, CBS, and Yahoo may be more effective than you think.

Your recommendations aren't wrong (and I believe they are being done to some extent)... but to suggest we've been failing in what we're out to accomplish is laughable.

I'm not trying to argue here but you made my point in your earlier post when you refereced not making Deacon Club contributions. If you are not a Deacon Club contributor, season ticket holder or a contributor to the university you are not at the top of the "let's listen to these guys" list.

Hell, the "protesters" are creating more Bz supporters than they are creating Bzouters. Looks to me like a few of the "protesters" are more interested in getting attention for themselves than they are in winning games.

I'm not trying to argue here but you made my point in your earlier post when you refereced not making Deacon Club contributions. If you are not a Deacon Club contributor, season ticket holder or a contributor to the university you are not at the top of the "let's listen to these guys" list.

Hell, the "protesters" are creating more Bz supporters than they are creating Bzouters. Looks to me like a few of the "protesters" are more interested in getting attention for themselves than they are in winning games.

Oh my...

So you like to write fiction on your spare time. That's cute.

So the last two major claims I've read against about #BuzzOut'ers are:

#BuzzOut-er's are anonymous scum who won't put a name behind the effort. (link)

&

Looks to me like a few of the "protesters" are more interested in getting attention for themselves than they are in winning games.

2012-January-14-15-10-42.jpg

*Edited to correct calling ACCOffice "#BuzzIn"... That was my mistake.

Last edited:
I don't think Bzouters are scum. I think Bz needs to go.

I do think that anyone who would try to embarrass the university and the coach at a Wake game is a pretty poor excuse for a Wake fan.

I also think that anyone who thinks the administration is going to respond to this type of protest quicker than they are a cash withholding response is quite naive.

Let's face it. If this protest was happening on PackPride we would be in the floor laughing our ass off.

And don't change my point. People who think this protest is beyond stupid doesn't mean they want Bz to stay

I do think that anyone who would try to embarrass the university and the coach at a Wake game is a pretty poor excuse for a Wake fan.

LOL. Don't know if you're a Wake fan, but if so, you're a perfect example of LOWF and why Wake fans, in general, are a bunch of pussies. Show me another BCS program that, subjected to the amount of unwiped ass that we've had to deal with and then constantly patronized by the AD, would not be up in arms and plotting ways to effectuate change.

LOL. Don't know if you're a Wake fan, but if so, you're a perfect example of LOWF and why Wake fans, in general, are a bunch of pussies. Show me another BCS program that, subjected to the amount of unwiped ass that we've had to deal with and then constantly patronized by the AD, would not be up in arms and plotting ways to effectuate change.

This. LOWF fans like ACC are the reason we are in the mess. Letting this admin. do whatever the hell they want and get away with mediocre performances with massive paychecks is absurd and shouldnt go unanswered by the fans.

Vt, do you have those stats day to day to see the rise yesterday and today?

That is great stuff.

I don't think Bzouters are scum. I think Bz needs to go.

I also think that anyone who thinks the administration is going to respond to this type of protest quicker than they are a cash withholding response is quite naive.

I'm going to try to say this as simply as possible so maybe you'll get it this time.

This is not a movement led by rich, well-connected folks. So an attempt at dialogue or a cash withholding response is not going to be effective.

On the contrary, the rich, well-connected Wake fan is part of the problem, because they don't give enough of a shit to make their displeasure, to the extent it exists, heard.

So this group is forced to use methods that are a little less genteel, that your old ass finds uncomfortable.

Is that clear enough?

i feel like all of vt's graphs are backwards

Back