• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Final Four Referees

KeEpEr

Resident Troll
Reaction score
Congratulations to Les Jones, Roger Ayers and Jamie Luckie.

refs (and i guess score keepers or whatever) like to think people come to watch them sometimes. jamie luckie is a good example of this.

but honestly, i couldn't care less who is reffing what promises to be an incredible final four of BASKETBALL.

refs (and i guess score keepers or whatever) like to think people come to watch them sometimes. jamie luckie is a good example of this.

but honestly, i couldn't care less who is reffing what promises to be an incredible final four of BASKETBALL.

I gathered that from your previous post.

college basketball refs may be biggest attention whores on the planet

Congratulations to Les Jones, Roger Ayers and Jamie Luckie.

You posted this on DS at 7:02 and here at 7:03. Why are you disrespecting us like that? Where's the love?

You posted this on DS at 7:02 and here at 7:03. Why are you disrespecting us like that? Where's the love?

I start with G rated and then lower myself.

I start with G rated and then lower myself.

I thought you would have shot your wad with the G rated.

Or is it that you knew there would be more readers over here so you saved the best for last?

I assume college basketball fans.

Nope. Fans of college basketball just wish the refs would disappear and stop making it about them. It's only you and some guys who ref high school girls games who really care.

I thought you would have shot your wad with the G rated.

Or is it that you knew there would be more readers over here so you saved the best for last?

latter not last unless there are three or more boards...

Nope. Fans of college basketball just wish the refs would disappear and stop making it about them. It's only you and some guys who ref high school girls games who really care.

Gosh I thought it would have been more.

Not this year. He had been selected in previous seasons.

Not being allowed to ref the ACC tournament because he threw out Corchiani may have something to do with that.

Also, wow, sucks for the teams having to deal with Luckie.

Not being allowed to ref the ACC tournament because he threw out Corchiani may have something to do with that.

Also, wow, sucks for the teams having to deal with Luckie.

He was invited to work the ACC Tournament but he rejected the invitation.

Sorry Racer, can't have the game without players, or referees. You can have games without fans. Congrats to Les, Jamie & Roger. All 3 are great officials.

"Hess told ACC officials that the former players weren't ejected for anything they said, but for "excessive demonstration on several calls." The league reviewed the incident and publicly reprimanded Hess."

"But his absence was noted in the opening game of the tournament, when all three officials wrote the letters "KH" on a small piece of tape that was attached to the side of their shoes."

What a bunch of fucking tools. Seriously - a piece of tape on your shoe with his initials? Losers.

"Hess told ACC officials that the former players weren't ejected for anything they said, but for "excessive demonstration on several calls." The league reviewed the incident and publicly reprimanded Hess."

"But his absence was noted in the opening game of the tournament, when all three officials wrote the letters "KH" on a small piece of tape that was attached to the side of their shoes."

What a bunch of fucking tools. Seriously - a piece of tape on your shoe with his initials? Losers.

Exactly. Showing solidarity in support of a ref doing something against the rules, which he was reprimanded for by the ACC? What a joke.

Back