• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fire Bz Ad in Gboro N&R, Day 4 = HEADSHOT

Does hatch know anything about basketball?

No. He's an anti-frat, anti-athletics arrogant academic from Notre Dame (most recently). I've met him and had a decently long conversation with him at a local alumni gathering.

He was insufferable. He really sucks.

Last edited:
Provocative ads. However, expect that unless he walks away on his own, Bz will be our HC next season with the support of RW, the BOT, and Hatch. Media or public pressure will not alter a decision that has already been made.

This is the truth.

Hatch is the real problem if you ask me, hes a dork who cares nothing about sports. How you get rid of him is the real problem, and one that none of us can do anything about.

I think the ads were successful given the traction on Thursday but were there or are there any pieces on the Wellman ad from yesterday?

I think the ads were successful given the traction on Thursday but were there or are there any pieces on the Wellman ad from yesterday?

Doubtful. The teams that were winning got the focus on Selection Sunday. Was hoping people would realize the guy who fired Bz was the same guy on the selection committee. Guess not.

Let's hope.

Did anyone see when they were interviewing wellman and the chairperson? When they started to break away to switch back to the selection show Wellman had a very defeated look on his face.... Kinda like the fsu .gif.

No. He's an anti-frat, anti-athletics arrogant academic from Notre Dame (most recently). I've met him and had a decently long conversation with him at a local alumni gathering.

He was insufferable. He really sucks.

So... #HatchOut, #WellmanOut, & #BuzzOut?

He was mentioning how fans put an ad in the paper for all 4 days...something about a wake fan yelling at bzz...and then explained how you can't say everyone deserves 4 yrs especially when 3 yrs prior left no evidence a 4th year would be successful. Sorry I'm driving so can't go into detail.

So the ad was a bust then? Dammit i'm so depressed. Buzz is freaking going nowhere!!!! UGH!

I wouldn't call it a bust, not entirely. At worst it takes up shelf space on media outside of Winston-Salem that we have an under-performing coach. It may take a few months but when pre-season comes next year and these same people have to make their predictions, then they'll remember that there's something amiss in W-S.

Back