• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fire Bz Ad in Gboro N&R, Day 4 = HEADSHOT

Know what sucks? Getting hit with massive paint it black diarreah attack out of the blue

Has to be some form of food posioning?

Smells worse than cashews worst diaper ever

Sigh

Last edited:
You're still crying about getting neg rep?
I thought rep was supposed to keep the pissing contests off the threads. This thread isn't about you or me. But, if you want it out in the open, you've said some crass things (Down Syndrome, whatever was edited out and some I don't care to repeat) about Wake fans that weren't attacking you. I strongly disagree with Braces' position on the current state of things. However, I thought what you said about her was inappropriate and hateful. Hence, neg rep. You don't have to call every person you disagree with a vulgar name or declare them as having Down Syndrome.
You are whining. If you just wanted to know who I am, there is a PM feature that would have met that aim.

Fuck you you fucking twat. Braces is a raging cunt and whoever the fuck you are seem to be a raging douche. It's a fucking message board suck it up and reply your distaste for my comment out in the open for the masses to decide.
I'm not going to pm you. I don't post on message boards to have an email style Convo with someone I don't know.

If anyone else was posting what Say Hey is besides him, people would be neg repping him and yelling at him for trolling.

Instead, people keep buying it and responding with legitimate posts.

Troll on.

Moonz is right. Say Hey's funnies are very, very overrated.

Still can't figure out why people say the things they do about this board. Seems like a bunch of good folk just supporting the Deacs. :squint:

With 50 times the fans as the other board. Weird. Maybe the majority of wake fans aren't as stuffy as the scout board wants us to believe

Still can't figure out why people say the things they do about this board. Seems like a bunch of good folk just supporting the Deacs. :squint:

Trolls deserve to die

Fuck you you fucking twat. Braces is a raging cunt and whoever the fuck you are seem to be a raging douche. It's a fucking message board suck it up and reply your distaste for my comment out in the open for the masses to decide.
I'm not going to pm you. I don't post on message boards to have an email style Convo with someone I don't know.

OK, boys... take it outside. There are already enough posts by rj and moonz trying to derail this thread.

Nonny nose humor?

:couch

Time to take the pink stuff

I'm raining out my ass right now

I think some of my last negreps came from people that post mainly on TOB, and mostly just lurk on here (I believe the last one was from DeacFreke2?). I don't let it bother me, as it seems to be mostly just sporadic outbursts of frustration coming from the dwindling BuzzIn crowd.

deacfreke is a definite lurker, except in the tags of every sports board thread. If you see any stupid, anti-Wake, anti-OGB tags, they are likely from him. The guy is a real poet.

5 posts huh? Seems like Chrispy may be trolling this board. I'm not whining just wondering who the fuck you are since I got a negrep from you without ever seeing you post. At least if you are going to be a douche do it out in the open so others can decide for themselves.

I thought you had to have like 50 posts before you could even give rep?

Back